Round 6 [KY2] - Information and Discussion
The final race of the season...

Track: Kyoto National (KY2)
Server Name: '& GenR GTi Trophy' and '& GenR GTi Trophy 2'

Pre-Qualifying Start: Monday, 04.11.2013 at 19:00 UTC
Pre-Qualifying End: Tuesday, 05.11.2013 at 19:00 UTC

Qualifying Start: Wednesday, 06.11.2013 at 19:00 UTC
Race Start: Wednesday, 06.11.2013 at 19:30 UTC

The passwords for pre-qualifying will be sent out at least 3 hours before the start of the session.

The passwords for the 64 fastest confirmed drivers will be sent out after the official pre-qualifying results have been released and the the confirmation period has ended.

You may discuss the race and ask questions in this thread.
Thank you to everyone who attended this series, it was a Genuine Racing first in the GTi cars and also a first for me in running and organizing a proper league. Although there were mistakes, we worked around them and I'd like to thank you all for your patience. I'd like to do one of these leagues in future, depending how the poll goes it just might happen.

Also thanks to the rest of GenR behind me, assisting me every step of the way to ensure there were minimal noob mistakes. I'm sure the season would have crashed and burned otherwise!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzEIXZxdn2Y

My Final First Lap I was pretty lucky. My Internet died minutes after chequereds. Could have fought for 14th, bloody stupid mistakes.
#4 - OTone
A great race which I made my usual (this time was kinda annoying :P) mistakes.

This season proved that STD's can be very popular in league racing. Very skilled drivers, great competitiveness and the most important lots of fun.

I hope this is not the last GTi Trophy!
Why fly to the moon, when on our planet less than 12% of all all race tracks have been explored?

06 R.Costa
31 T.Lähteenmäki
71 F.Sinchety
81 T.Saville
27 V.Sofijanic
43 J. Kaplavka
72 J.-O. Schreiber
82 P.Butcher
59 M. Hanf
91 M. Blohm
64 M.Kapal
76 C.Guerra
48 C. Müller
37 M.Velikov
33 K.Raudsepp
84 B.Schupfner
23 M.Mucenieks
38 T.Falkenberg
39 P. Vadász
80 C.McElroy
85 J.Schreiber
17 M Röll
45 S.Mam^Týk
all at once

:heyjoe67_lotus::hbomb::heyjoe67_ferrari:
Contacts with other cars.
Do not take that list too serious, it only counts the number of contacts.
Not who was at fault or how strong the bump was etc.

= One contact with another car
:arge:= Five contacts with another car

31 T.Lähteenmäki 4
06 R.Costa 1
71 F.Sinchety 4
81 T.Saville 2
82 P.Butcher 2
59 M. Hanf 2
27 V.Sofijanic :banana: 0
91 M. Blohm :arge: 6
33 K.Raudsepp :banana: 0
23 M.Mucenieks 2
76 C.Guerra :arge: 6

48 C. Müller 4
39 P. Vadász 3
64 M.Kapal :arge: 6
85 J.Schreiber :arge:5
43 J. Kaplavka : 3
80 C.McElroy :arge::arge: 11
38 T.Falkenberg :arge: 5
17 M Röll 2
045 S.Mam^Týk 1

(only finishers listed)

Grats to V.Sofijanic and K.Raudsepp for finishing the race with any contacts.
Hah, nice stats

Actually it was good race. Early pitstop payed it off. Passed only 4 cars in first lap, others was overtaken virtually. Sadly it wasn't enough - I missed 3rd place in championship by 2 points... But nevermind, it was good season and 4th place is above everything I expected pre-season.

Big thanks to organisers, especially Matt. Great effort!
Thanks for a great series! It's a shame that I didn't have time to drive the most of the serie
Quote from TheSAgibbs :Thank you to everyone who attended this series, it was a Genuine Racing first in the GTi cars and also a first for me in running and organizing a proper league. Although there were mistakes, we worked around them and I'd like to thank you all for your patience. I'd like to do one of these leagues in future, depending how the poll goes it just might happen.

Also thanks to the rest of GenR behind me, assisting me every step of the way to ensure there were minimal noob mistakes. I'm sure the season would have crashed and burned otherwise!

You know that you can't make an omelet without breaking eggs...you didn't panic when it went wrong, you kept improving all the time and finished it the right way! Proud of you mate, with this positive outcome I am sure that if there are any drivers left in lfs next year, we'll have an other season of GTi Trophy with you as race director!

Big THX to everyone who participated!!
Quote from Framaris :*snip* ...I am sure that if there are any drivers left in lfs next year, we'll have an other season of GTi Trophy with you as race director!

I'd be pleased to
Indeed, nice stats. Both of my collisions were with Franky in the pitlane :P
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG