Round 4 [FE25] - Protests and Penalties
Use the following format:

Session of Incident (Pre-Qualifying, Qualifying, Race):
Protestor's LFS Lap:
Timecode of Incident (EITHER MPR time OR Time of Day):
Your Car number:
Protested Car number(s):
Brief description of incident:

Pre-Qualifying protests must also come with a MPR of the incident.

No protests for any session may be posted any later than Thursday, 10.10.2013 at 19:40.
#2 - AsnL
so here we go

Session of Incident (Pre-Qualifying, Qualifying, Race): R
Protestor's LFS Lap:2
Timecode of Incident (EITHER MPR time OR Time of Day): chicane on 2nd lap
Your Car number:99
Protested Car number(s):33
Brief description of incident:#33 didn't leave enough space and went on my driving line, because of that I crashed into the tyres

Protestor's LFS Lap:1
Timecode of Incident (EITHER MPR time OR Time of Day):t3 lap1
Your Car number: 99
Protested Car number(s):91
Brief description of incident: I was in front of #91, he pushed my rear and that costed me losing of position.

and my favourite one

Protestor's LFS Lap:11
Timecode of Incident (EITHER MPR time OR Time of Day): start of sc3
Your Car number:99
Protested Car number(s):16
Brief description of incident: During braking, he just ran into my rear, after that, he just left.
1. - Car 33
This was a plain accident, nothing deliberate on 33's part. That pass would have been impossible on that chicane. His car lifted off the ground meaning he wouldn't have been able to steer away from you if he tried. I see no fault here.

2. - Car 91
In the incident you lost 1 position where he lost 4, he definately got the worse end positions wise. The way I see it is he had one car on his left preventing him from going tighter around the bend as he'd have to allow space. Breaking would have caused him to collide with 82 who was close behind, there is next to no reaction time in that gap. Before the incident he could have turned further out to the right but perhaps 91 underestimated to gap and the speed. I think that this was just a plain accident also it was a lack of concentration combined with underestimation. A warning will be given to drive with more caution in future considering there has been no previous incidents.

3. - Car 16
If I may point out on T1 you did go into his rear and then faled to back off before hitting him a second time consider this a warning for failing to back off and for not allowing him extra room to recover. The incident you are reporting I'm assuming is lap 12, sc3. He broke late but broke fully even when going into you. He steered slightly to control the drift but obviously it led into the back of you. He should have concentrated more on breaking points and distance from you aswell as turning away and controlling a larger drift. He will be warned for this accident to be more cautious in future.

Thanks.
Session of Incident (Pre-Qualifying, Qualifying, Race): Race
Protestor's LFS Lap: 2
Timecode of Incident (EITHER MPR time OR Time of Day): 2:40,000
Your Car number: 84
Protested Car number(s): 82
Brief description of incident: I tried to overtake car number 91 as i got a hit from behind. Unfortunatelly my car was broken and a had to quit race...
-
(Franky.S) DELETED by Franky.S
Quote from Franky.S :*snip*

As a spectator you cannot make protests, they are only available to drivers affected by the incident.
-
(Franky.S) DELETED by Franky.S
Quote from Franky.S :do i have to repeat myself?

Rules are rules. If he felt the driving from other competitors should be penalised, then he should do the protest himself.
Quote from Berndithebig :Car number 82

82 couldn't see how little room you had from the car infront. From his viewpoint he had a large gap and began to pass you. You moved across his line very quickly leaving no reaction time. No action will be taken.

Thanks.
Quote from Berndithebig :Session of Incident (Pre-Qualifying, Qualifying, Race): Race
Protestor's LFS Lap: 2
Timecode of Incident (EITHER MPR time OR Time of Day): 2:40,000
Your Car number: 84
Protested Car number(s): 82
Brief description of incident: I tried to overtake car number 91 as i got a hit from behind. Unfortunatelly my car was broken and a had to quit race...

Since there was no room for you to overtake car 91, you should have stayed behind rather than trying to make a gap open up. Sadly this resulted in you rolling around the front left of my car but I had nowhere to go, I was already well over to the right.

Shame it had to happen but if you look at the replay again, you had room to overtake him on the left, which would have put you on the inside for the next corner, a far better choice.
#9 - OTone
Session of Incident (Pre-Qualifying, Qualifying, Race): Race
Protestor's LFS Lap: 11
Timecode of Incident (EITHER MPR time OR Time of Day):

1st incident: 19:22
Your Car number: 06
Protested Car number(s): 12
Brief description of incident: Number 12 barges past 06 using his car to slow down and make the turn.

2nd incident: 19:48
Your car number: 06
Protested car number(s): 12
Brief description of incident: 06 gets a run on 12 after the last corner and get along side. Number 12 then forces 06 into the pit wall causing 06 to spin and lose many places.
Quote from mbutcher :Since there was no room for you to overtake car 91, you should have stayed behind rather than trying to make a gap open up. Sadly this resulted in you rolling around the front left of my car but I had nowhere to go, I was already well over to the right.

Shame it had to happen but if you look at the replay again, you had room to overtake him on the left, which would have put you on the inside for the next corner, a far better choice.

True, in your view you had no time to react. Its ok :-)
This thread is closed

Round 4 [FE25] - Protests and Penalties
(11 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG