The online racing simulator
It's wrong in the instructions. We have a minimum of 50 driven laps. I'll edit the first post to clear that.
Hi just a cuple of quick new-years thoughts, did a points sistom get formulated and is the 24h race being promoted on lfsworld to up the grid size. cheers for the work as always.
I've thought about the points-system and have not finished yet I think next week it will be done.

And we'll promote the event as soon as possible at LfSWorld.
Hopefully we get enough teams to fill up the grid.
Till Sunday evening we will promote some race and praxis dates for the next 24h on Fern Bay Black Reverse.

Sign In Server is open!
It's getting closer to the start of our 24h-challange on Fern Bay and the grid is still far away from being overfilled. So take your chance and be part of this exciting event this weekend.

Probably you know we celebrate the 10th anniversary of the BurnoutCrew with this event. So don't let us celebrate alone! Go get a team and be part of the party!
Remember Qualifying
I'm looking foreward to my first 24h race !!!
woohoooo thilo behind the wheel. How long we´ve waited for!
it's happening!
tracker depends!!!!!
Is it just me or is the tracker gone crazy? It doesn't seem to update drivers nor adding more laps for team...
we'll try to fix it after the stint of my teammate Klaus in a few minutes
tbos are just a way to fast for those LX6
the laptimes thing is gone too.

Sorry if we made the HoR XRG nervous when he spun
After four hours of racing, we still have a fairly close battle in the LRF class. At the moment Blechbüchsenarmee is leading three seconds ahead of AT-40, but Coulti is getting nearer every lap.
Third place is kept by the -[BC]- LX6 Fanatics and even there the gap to fourth NOX is getting smaller and smaller. Positions may change every moment.

In the other classes gaps aren't that close. Maybe this will change during the race.
5 hours left, really exciting fight between AT-40 and blechbüchsenarmee

Stats, Tracker and Livestream -> bc-racing.de
Quote from Webflat :5 hours left, really exciting fight between AT-40 and blechbüchsenarmee

Yes, we saw
it seems for some drivers the tracker is not tracking.
For example for me and Racmore Luder, it shows 0 driven laps and fastet lap 00:00:00

otherwise, good luck all
hm there is really something wrong driver laps (the team laps seem correct)

Look at the HoR LX6:

Driver Laps % Fastest Lap Ø last 5
HoR Schuhti 4 27 2:49.820 3:01.425
HoR Ethi 0 0 0:00.000 0:00.000
HoR JOKER 31 207 2:49.310 2:50.528
P. Kubinji 0 0 0:00.000 0:00.000
troy 15 100 2:47.340 2:49.716

Drivers have only 4, 0, 31, 0 and 15 laps?
denkt denn niemand an die armen Pferde?
The driver stats have gone wild in the early morning... I can't fix them for this event
I think it's a problem with special characters in lfsworldnames like ÄäÖöÜü. I will have a look at it during this year and fix it early 2015 (honestly!)
Take your time

24h Fernbay Black Reverse [18.01.2014]
(60 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG