The online racing simulator
Attendance
Dear World TBO Championship Series competitor,

Thank you for your interest in this series. We hope that the lack of interest in the 2013 season has not turned you away from this otherwise great series, but if it has we most certainly understand. We will be instituting the following changes following the conclusion of the 3rd Annual Blackwood 200:
  • Rounds which start with 20 or more drivers will remain at about 90 minutes in duration.
  • Rounds which start with less than 20 drivers will be reduced in duration to about 60 minutes.
  • Rounds which start with less than 15 drivers will be reduced in duration to about 45 minutes.
  • Rounds which start with less than 10 drivers will be reduced in duration to about 30 minutes.
  • Rounds which start with less than 5 drivers will be reduced in duration to about 15 minutes.
  • Rounds with 3 or less competitors will be canceled. (yes, poor Rony did the "Shootout race" of round #3 of the Rallycross Shootout Series on his own before it was canceled )
This is the last thing that I want to do to Worldwide Racing's most prestegious and longest running series, but in the end we are left with two options. At this time I feel as though this is the best course of action. Our other option is the terminate the series. This is the last thing that we want to do to a three year Live For Speed tradition.

Thank you for your understanding,
Cameron Corns - Director of Worldwide Racing
Quote from Cornys :yes, poor Rony did the "Shootout race" of round #3 of the Rallycross Shootout Series on his own

...and I won it!!! :throwrose
I have made an alteration to the opening post. The full distance will be run if attendance is 21 or more now, and the rest of the numbers have been adjusted accordingly.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG