The online racing simulator
Quote from Bmxtwins :Can you clarify rule G.12?

Was a leftover from the GTM rulebook, should say driver, and now does.

Quote from Bmxtwins :What if a team's slower driver is not seen driving until the race?

Basically, the missing part of Rule I.2.1 explains it, nothing really. It all depends on the 80% limit per driver and that the pre-qualifying and qualifying drivers race.

Quote from Bmxtwins :Also rule G.10? I thought only FZR was available??

Another leftover from the GTM rulebook.

Quote from Bmxtwins :Also, I 1.5 has a typo. I assume you mean "this" and not "his".

Yes it did, is now fixed too.
Quote from Deutschland2007 :Oval events will be completely exempt from the results.

That's fortunate, else I'd somehow be a Silver driver.. which isn't accurate at all.
Well, ovals involve so much luck that you can't really see them as being equal to road course races.
Today is the best example of that
Rules updated, still Version 1 due to the pre-season status we are in. All changes are as always highlighted in yellow.
I think I only run GTM and finished once and not in top 5.
That makes me Bronze and AM right?

Who said it is hard to find Bronze drivers? I think the majority is actually Bronze.
Unless you guys just want to run AM class with drivers who regularly attend and finish top places in very competitive leagues. Then yes that's not AM that's PRO class.

So you would need a third class for PRO (Gold-Gold, Gold-Silver).
Because the highest seems to be PRO-AM here which is up to Gold-Silver but also all the way down to Bronze-Bronze which is strange. Why are not the AM omitted from PRO-AM?
Im with jack on this. Jr fox was fun this year because we had only 2-3 pro drivers and some amateurs emerged on top in the end.
Bronze drivers can drive PRO-AM if they feel they want to, we will not force anyone, we leave it open for the teams to decide what they want to do. You only have to follow the rules.

GTO 2014: Rules
(33 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG