Round 2 (WE1R) - Protests and Penalties
Use the following format:

Session of Incident (Qualifying, Race):
Protestor's LFS Lap:
Timecode of Incident (EITHER MPR time OR Time of Day):
Your Car number:
Protested Car number(s):
Brief description of incident:

Pre-Qualifying protests must also come with a MPR of the incident.

No protests for any session may be posted any later than Monday, 22.07.2013 at 19:30 UTC.
After the end of qualifying the following penalties were assigned:

The drivers of Cars 067 (Sebastian Wojtkowiak), 119 (Matias Palacios) and 127 (Daniel Curubeto) have all received a 5-place grid penalty for using the incorrect name format during qualifying.

The driver of Car 145 (Fernando Igor) has received a 10-place grid penalty for using button clutch during an official session.
-
(gordon666) DELETED by gordon666
Session of Incident (Qualifying, Race):Race
Protestor's LFS Lap:45
Timecode of Incident (EITHER MPR time OR Time of Day):1 : 13 :46
Your Car number:86
Protested Car number(s):3
Brief description of incident:car number 3 hooks my rear and car is spining

Protestor's LFS Lap:29
Timecode of Incident (EITHER MPR time OR Time of Day):46:47
Protested Car number(s):138
Brief description of incident:Car number 138 arrives at my lines ,and pushed off the track .
Session of Incident (Qualifying, Race): Race
Protestor's LFS Lap: 12
Timecode of Incident (EITHER MPR time OR Time of Day): 19:23.15 ->
Your Car number: 144
Protested Car number(s): 005
Brief description of incident: 005 brakes too late and pushes both cars wide. Later 005 did let me pass when I caught him but this incident ruined my race strategy perfectly.

Protestor's LFS Lap: 18
Timecode of Incident (EITHER MPR time OR Time of Day): 29:35.00
Protested Car number(s): 106
Brief description of incident: 106 closes the inside line when I was already there. He probably didn't have balls to go side by side and this is the result: both cars "out".
Protestor's LFS Lap:3
Timecode of Incident (EITHER MPR time OR Time of Day):1 : 5:45
Your Car number:116
Protested Car number(s):8
Brief description of incident:car number 8 pushes me towards external
I was with a car ahead of him and the chicane seeks contact by sending me off track, DAMAGED my car and lost 7 positions.

Protestor's LFS Lap:8
Timecode of Incident (EITHER MPR time OR Time of Day):14:19
Protested Car number(s):39
Brief description of incident:Car number 39 changes direction 2 times I fintato attack left and I wanted to jump right
closes first the left and then widens to the right hitting.

Protestor's LFS Lap:54-58
Timecode of Incident (EITHER MPR time OR Time of Day):1.27:30 at 1.33:22
Protested Car number(s):36
Brief description of incident:Car number 36 Does not facilitate dubbing .
he is under blue flag and gives me 'street only when I write in chat! perm . made me take risks in the wake of going astray
Quote from malcomax :Session of Incident (Qualifying, Race):Race
he is under blue flag and gives me 'street only when I write in chat! perm . made me take risks in the wake of going astray

Same incident.

Protestor's LFS Lap: 53-57 (#036), 54-58 (#116)
Timecode of Incident (EITHER MPR time OR Time of Day): 1:28:00 - 1.33:35
Your Car number: 036
Protested Car number(s): 116
Brief description of incident:

(laps are numbered from car #116 perspective)

#116 in lap 54 behind second split bumps into #036 instead of making a properly presented overtaking maneuver to overtake a lapped car.

#116 follows in distance in laps 55 and 56 without making any overtaking maneuvers or even being close such as in draft. In lap 57 #116 brakes better and gets close in T1 but there is no space to let it pass just at corner apex. It did not present an overtaking attempt before the T1 corner in lap 57. On the T1 exit #116 loses speed and is not close enough to pass while #036 makes room by driving to the right side for #116 to overtake. Therefore #036 rejoins racing line at a next corner. #116 is still not in draft or otherwise close enough or making any overtaking attempts. On second main straight it again does not present any overtaking maneuver.

In #116 lap 58, #116 asks for perm, probably disliking being unable to overtake #036 blue flagged car without making any properly presented overtaking maneuvers. #036 lets #116 pass in T1 by slowing down, despite #116 not being close or presenting on overtaking maneuver at all.
#036 rejoins racing line and lets #116 go.

IMHO #116 did not "show nose" to properly present an overtaking maneuver.
And instead in one instance bumped into #036 on purpose and made a contact.
-
(z13) DELETED by z13
Quote from gordon666 :Session of Incident (Qualifying, Race):Race
Protestor's LFS Lap:45
Timecode of Incident (EITHER MPR time OR Time of Day):1 : 13 :46
Protested Car number(s):3
Brief description of incident:car number 3 hooks my rear and car is spining

Car #3 makes contact with Car #86 and causes Car #86 to spin and go off-track. The driver of Car #3 (Valtteri Pitkänen) is given a drive-through penalty for causing an avoidable incident.

Quote from gordon666 :Session of Incident (Qualifying, Race):Race
Protestor's LFS Lap:29
Timecode of Incident (EITHER MPR time OR Time of Day):46:47
Protested Car number(s):138
Brief description of incident:Car number 138 arrives at my lines ,and pushed off the track .

The driver of Car #138 holds his line moving slowly over to the left side. Car #86 is to the left of him, but starts turning in sooner than Car #138 hitting him and making him go spearing off the track into the wall. This is judged to be a racing incident, meaning no penalties will be awarded.

Quote from MonkeyHead :Session of Incident (Qualifying, Race): Race
Protestor's LFS Lap: 12
Timecode of Incident (EITHER MPR time OR Time of Day): 19:23.15 ->
Protested Car number(s): 005
Brief description of incident: 005 brakes too late and pushes both cars wide. Later 005 did let me pass when I caught him but this incident ruined my race strategy perfectly.

Car #5 brakes too late, hitting Car #144 and forcing them both off-track. Since Car #5 is judged to be at fault for the incident, a drive-through penalty is awarded to the driver of Car #5 (Henri Tanskanen) for causing an avoidable incident.

Quote from MonkeyHead :Session of Incident (Qualifying, Race): Race
Protestor's LFS Lap: 18
Timecode of Incident (EITHER MPR time OR Time of Day): 29:35.00
Protested Car number(s): 106
Brief description of incident: 106 closes the inside line when I was already there. He probably didn't have balls to go side by side and this is the result: both cars "out".

Car #106 opens the door the gives Car #144 a chance to get fully alongside him entering the chicane. Car #106 then starts closing the door resulting in contact between the two. The driver of Car #106 (Giulio Graziano) is given a 5-place grid penalty for the next round he qualifies for.

Protestor's LFS Lap:3
Timecode of Incident (EITHER MPR time OR Time of Day):1 : 5:45
Protested Car number(s):8
Brief description of incident:car number 8 pushes me towards external
I was with a car ahead of him and the chicane seeks contact by sending me off track, DAMAGED my car and lost 7 positions.

Car #116 is approaching the chicane alongside Car #8. Car #8 makes contact with him multiple times on the approach to the entry and in the chicane sending Car #116 off-track and making him lose multiple positions. The driver of Car #8 (Jesse Telkkälä) is given a drive-through penalty for causing an avoidable incident.

Protestor's LFS Lap:8
Timecode of Incident (EITHER MPR time OR Time of Day):14:19
Protested Car number(s):39
Brief description of incident:Car number 39 changes direction 2 times I fintato attack left and I wanted to jump right
closes first the left and then widens to the right hitting.

Following this and the counter protest from Car #39:

Car #39 stays in the middle of the track approaching the second split. Car #116 right behind him tries to go left in order to have a better line through the final turn and hits Car #39 almost sending him into a big spin and making him lose positions. The driver of Car #116 (Max Bartolotta) is given a drive-through penalty for causing an avoidable incident.

Following this and the counter protest from Car #36:

The driver of Car #36 (Jaroslav Cerny) showed no intentions of defending against Car #116, and Car #116 did not show a proper attempt to overtake Car #36. Because of this, no actions will be taken.

Additionally the following penalties will be given out:
- The driver of Car #116 (Max Bartolotta) will be given another drive-through penalty for his chat-message in the closing stages of the race. He will also be awarded with a 4-point penalty for using an incorrect skin in the first two events of the season.
- The drivers of Cars #157 (David Jagodits), #155 (Markus Blohm) and #73 (Csaba Terhes) will all be awarded a 2-point penalty for using an incorrect skin during the 2nd round of the season.
- The driver of Car #28 (Kasper Kontio) will keep his rear-of-grid penalty from Round 1 and will have it applied at the next round he qualifies for.
This thread is closed

Round 2 (WE1R) - Protests and Penalties
(7 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG