The online racing simulator
DRC Season II - Round II
In sprint race I was surprised by Attilas early brakings and was off the track two times, I allso did some personal mistakes. But I eventually I got past. I thought it would be hard to get past Kim, but he made a mistake that gave me an easy pass. I was really pushing to get within the top 8, and I didn't think I would manage it, but I think there happened something, BBO was very slow down the back straight, so I and several others passed him, don't remember which lap.
Anyway, I managed to climb from the back of the field to 6th place, very proud of that.

The feature race was interesting in its own way. Managed to overtake Yahh on the outside in T2, and then Kim missjudged the chicane, so I was in the lead from lap 1.
From there on I just focused on staying on the road, and surprisingly I managed some very good (I think) lap times, actually there vere loads of those :-P

Great races.
Yea wery fun nice and clean race all
Thanks for o good race
Quote from MyBoss :BBO was very slow down the back straight, so I and several others passed him, don't remember which lap.

:weeping: I just thrown away the sprint race. I just did some 45'er laps for the first time which was great for me because I only raced 12 laps (or something ) yesterday with some of the other guys in a training session.

But then JJ Nylander puts some pressure on me and I started to think instead of driving like i did before. And I missed the chicane (with the tires) and hit the wall there. Then I had really trouble holding the car on the track because of the damage and then I missed it again.

The main race was great for me. starting from 12 and finishing on 5 was nice. To bad some others had the same pit strategy then me (That was really close between me and Nylander going side by side through the pit exit)

The other bad thing was a friend of mine was calling and my answering machine started and he said: "Oh I bet your still racing BBO hehehe now i'll sing you a song" and then he started to sing a song he heard (about a girl with big big boops and he feels like skiing on the boops) etc. illepall
During that time I was 0.53 sec behind GFsC*Yahh(NOR) and thought I will catch him in the last lap (because I don't want to fight with him like filur had to) So I really pushed my car but during the singing of my friend I really laughed my ass off and did a mistake. btw. I called him after the race and told him that I hate him (usually every1 knows: don't call BBO when he is racing )

Anyway i was a nice show and I really liked the performance and the behavior some of you guys did there. The 3 guys with the full tank did a great job and also guys like Attila who gave room asap under blue flag.

Nice racing guys and nice Main race MyBoss
btw

The Results and stats for Round 2 are online: www.LFS-Events.de

Took a bit longer today but I had to check the replays etc. ;-)

Again a quick note to you all:
DON'T CHAT till the last driver finished the race or you'll get a penalty (like someone got this time again)
Quote from BBO@BSR :Again a quick note to you all:
DON'T CHAT till the last driver finished the race or you'll get a penalty (like someone got this time again)

Ye...ehem...sorry...that was me It Will not happen again! I don't hope it ruined someones consentration
Quote from BBO@BSR :The other bad thing was a friend of mine was calling and my answering machine started and he said: "Oh I bet your still racing BBO hehehe now i'll sing you a song" and then he started to sing a song he heard (about a girl with big big boops and he feels like skiing on the boops) etc. illepall

hahaha, glad I don't have an answering machine. Toss it out of your window ;-)
Quote from audimasta :Ye...ehem...sorry...that was me It Will not happen again! I don't hope it ruined someones consentration

NP, things like that can happen, I also did that during a ESCC race... But you got a 2 sec penalty as I did in ESCC...
Quote from BBO@BSR ::weeping: I just thrown away the sprint race. I just did some 45'er laps for the first time which was great for me because I only raced 12 laps (or something ) yesterday with some of the other guys in a training session.

But then JJ Nylander puts some pressure on me and I started to think instead of driving like i did before. And I missed the chicane (with the tires) and hit the wall there. Then I had really trouble holding the car on the track because of the damage and then I missed it again.

The main race was great for me. starting from 12 and finishing on 5 was nice. To bad some others had the same pit strategy then me (That was really close between me and Nylander going side by side through the pit exit)

The other bad thing was a friend of mine was calling and my answering machine started and he said: "Oh I bet your still racing BBO hehehe now i'll sing you a song" and then he started to sing a song he heard (about a girl with big big boops and he feels like skiing on the boops) etc. illepall
During that time I was 0.53 sec behind GFsC*Yahh(NOR) and thought I will catch him in the last lap (because I don't want to fight with him like filur had to) So I really pushed my car but during the singing of my friend I really laughed my ass off and did a mistake. btw. I called him after the race and told him that I hate him (usually every1 knows: don't call BBO when he is racing )

Anyway i was a nice show and I really liked the performance and the behavior some of you guys did there. The 3 guys with the full tank did a great job and also guys like Attila who gave room asap under blue flag.

Nice racing guys and nice Main race MyBoss

Haha Bernd...turn of that answering machine next time..
all right, time for some shameless self-promotion. in case you did not know, my and lurs reports are to be found here:

http://flp.c0m.se/flp_reports.php
Had a real bad race... Lots of unluck...
I have seen the replay. Actually it's a really good race to watch.
Better luck for me next time

Thanks to Richard for making this cup.
qualified 5th wich was a really nice surprise.
great sprint race. I was very consistent and was able to keep up with the front runners. Had a good fight with my team mate Mikael and was able to keep him behind me to the finish line.

lost internet connection just before the main race. Crazy scramble to get it to work again and made it just in time.

Decided to stray from my strategy for the main race and changed my tires and tire pressure. bad fecking idea illepall

Car ran horribly and I ran some very inconsistent lap times ranging from 1.46 to 1.5x. After my pitstop I reentered the race in 9th posistion just infront Kim Gripping and Richard Torp. Weird thing was that now my car oversteered like mad for no apparant reason?? Struggled with the car and did all I could to keep Kim behind me but in the end both of them got past me and I was happy the race was finally over.

4th and 11th..... note to self: NEVER CHANGE STRATEGY IN THE LAST MINUTE :banghead:
Quote from Sp3cTr3 :---
.... note to self: NEVER CHANGE STRATEGY IN THE LAST MINUTE :banghead:

For me it worked I just switched to test R3 at the front before the qualifying started and then I used it for quali, sprint and main race and it worked really nice for me
Quote from felplacerad :all right, time for some shameless self-promotion. in case you did not know, my and lurs reports are to be found here:

http://flp.c0m.se/flp_reports.php

I like your reports
(especially some parts of the RAC Aston report "Now we're even! ... RaceAbout is a bitch" it is :nod
Round 2 - Replays online

Sorry for the delay.
We usually use another Webhoster to provide you the replays.
But we had problems with the Hoster this time.

The replays are on the first page: http://www.LFS-Events.de
Lovely, thanks

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG