The online racing simulator
9H 2013: Rules
Hello racers!

You can find the 2013 Genuine Racing 9 hours of Aston Historic rev. here.

It's a document with roughly 12 pages, mostly explaining all procedures and which penalties may be given for incidents and violations of various rules. The series administration reserves the right to edit the document at any time should we feel it is necessary.

If you find any errors of spelling, numbering, or loopholes in the rules, please let me know. Since this is only a rough first version there might be quite a few!
typos:
Quote :2. The event will consist of 24 hours of pre-qualifying, from Wednesday, October 16th, 2013 (18:00 UTC) to Thursday, October 17th, 2013 (18:00 UTC) followed by a 30 minute long qualifying session, one for each class, on October 18th (18:00 UTC and 18:40 UTC respectively). The nine hour long race itself will start on Sunday, October 19th, 2013 (14:00) UTC.

19th of october would be saturday.

Quote :
2.1) The official name format for all GT1 drivers is: 00 F.Lastname

2.2) The official name format for all GT1 drivers is: 50 F.Lastname

2nd should say GT2.
Rulebook updated to Version 2. The only change is highlighted in yellow in the rulebook.
Hello, I have a doubt:

in rule book are not specified which are the parts of the track considered race path. I remember this rule from another champ:

The “racing surface” is defined as all areas that are asphalt, concrete
(including green sections), or curbing. Raised, perpendicular “speed bump”
curbing is not included.

Is the same? Thanks

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG