The online racing simulator
hope there will be tracker and stream for the race! :P
Quote from BorislavB :hope there will be tracker and stream for the race! :P

I can already announce that there will be no stream, there is noone there to do it. There should be a tracker though!
I was confused with other league my team number is 55. Not 69.
#69 is best number.
Good luck to everyone!Let's have some fun!
#32 - okre
Sorry to F&C for the massive fail on lap 2 or 3
Positions just after the 4H mark:

GT1:

GT2:
I told you - we have a good shot for top5 finish!

You still have to last the distance, it's a race of patience.
looks fine for us, as we didnt thought that were dat comeptitive. btw, for whats the DT?
Quote :Dominik Engel : Car 99: DT for blend line violation

blend line, whats that?
Pit exit line.
Positions with just over 1h to go:

GT1:

GT2:
last hour fight for p2 gt2 , gap 3 sec
Thanks to all for the great race! :P
Thank you to everyone who finished the race today. I know it was a lot to ask to do 9 hours almost on your own with such big gaps between cars.
Everything was fine for us, expect timeout in last hour, but we can't do anything against it.Gratz PLZ&PRT and World Class Lions for their wins and all others who finished the race.Winners' pace in both classes was incredible.Also, thanks to Genuine Racing for organizing this,it was good for all of us to have one endurance race before GTWS, I guess.Hope to see you all in GT World Series and wish you good luck there.
This race was fun :P, enjoyed it a lot
Well, I can't really say I enjoyed driving. We had troubles since the beginning and being horribly off pace didn't motivate either. The guys we were racing for position were 1 lap ahead. At least the 2nd part of the race was trouble-free and the guys in front of us timed out too, so with some luck we managed to grab P4.

Grats for podium finishers in both classes. I'm waiting for the full replay now.
Good race.
Sin few GT1, but we respected the commitment
We were quick we have not spared, at the start I had a conflict with the keys, I did it on purpose, the right penalty.
thanks to everyone for all the race very correct
Despite the problems early in the race we were able to do well. Gratz for all who finished the race. Thank you all and gratz to organizators, I know that's not an easy work

9H 2013: Announcement and Discussion
(51 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG