The online racing simulator
Quote from jopapuba :it would be muscj better if there was some kind of mandatory car, lets say in first race everyone must use xfg, and in second xrg, and so, it would make competence more intense.....

That's a very unpopular approach I'm affraid.
Wait because here comes all pr0 0ldsc0olers to tell you about restrictions that never existed when they drove.... Wait ****.
Quote from TFalke55 :That's a very unpopular approach I'm affraid.

Yes!

And guys, plz consider that this is not a discussion on how the league should be, atm the rules says it is 1% and the start is more than 2 months away...The only thing I'll do here is have a discussion with the admins about it after we've done some more testing with race fuel (we are very active, but also very busy, so be patient), but what ever happens I don't think it is going to affect your car choice as if you prefer one over the other it is probably because you are already faster in that car without restrictions..if you're still unsure, put TBA in your signup form, but do not expect too much!

I'll keep you posted if we do a public test, in the mid time plz stop complaining!
Quote from jopapuba :it would be muscj better if there was some kind of mandatory car, lets say in first race everyone must use xfg, and in second xrg, and so, it would make competence more intense.....

As Thilo said - that would be very unpopular. I created league where everyone has to use 3 different cars per round to make racing more intense,it's everything else than popular. Most people like to stick to their favourite car.
Ok here is what we're going to do, I think the first combo is ok with 1% and we do not want to change the restriction track per track, so what we could do is change it after the first race and keep it like that for the remaining of the season. So we have setup the ''& GenR Public Racing'' server with XFG+XRG(2%) on the second combo of the season (6laps race with 60min qual). Everyone is welcome to help us gather the needed data, so feel free to go there to donate your best lap!...note that it is our public server, so racing will be allowed...vote for quali if you want to HL.

Two rules: if you do a top lap, make a replay as we could ask it in the end...and no complaining here in the forum, admins will be regularly on the server!

Combo will change every 3 days till we've tested the 5 combo's, have fun!
Quote from Framaris :Ok here is what we're going to do, I think the first combo is ok with 1% and we do not want to change the restriction track per track, so what we could do is change it after the first race and keep it like that for the remaining of the season.[...]

quests
1. Rulebook isn´t online

2. Car Change is possible or must i drive all Races with ONE Car???
1. Rulebook reuploaded.

2. You can only use one car throughout the event but you can change your car prior to race 1.
Rulebook
Point 16g.

Bottom Clutch not allowed.

I have Momo Wheel and this have only Acc. and Brake (2 Pedals).
So i have no chance WITHOUT Buttom Clutch.
Then use auto-clutch like everyone else!
Quote from DRIFT8 :Point 16g.

Bottom Clutch not allowed.

I have Momo Wheel and this have only Acc. and Brake (2 Pedals).
So i have no chance WITHOUT Buttom Clutch.

People with DFP/DFGT or similar wheels also only have two pedals. Use auto-clutch as Rony stated.
I also use button clutch no idea what a button clutch would be useful for anyways in cars you can flat-shift without problems.
Just found this by somebody pointing me to it. I have signed up and really looking forward to it. My first Comp since.....god knows when, to long, but seems great.

Now to get the practice in

Cheers and well done

Fordie
IMPORTANT - Air Restrictions for XRG

After testing we feel that in Round 1 (BL1P), the XRG will use a 1% air restriction and from Round 2 onwards (AS22R) the XRG will use a 2% air-intake restriction. You can change your car at any time up until the start of Round 1 qualifying. The rulebook and success ballast will be updated shortly.
-
(TheSAgibbs) DELETED by TheSAgibbs : Derp.
This thread is closed

GenR GTi Trophy 2013: Announcement
(41 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG