Round 1 (KY2) - Protests and Penalties
Use the following format:

Session of Incident (Qualifying, Race):
Protestor's LFS Lap:
Timecode of Incident (EITHER MPR time OR Time of Day):
Your Car number:
Protested Car number(s):
Brief description of incident:

Pre-Qualifying protests must also come with a MPR of the incident.

No protests for any session may be posted any later than Monday, 24.06.2013 at 19:30 UTC.
-
Session of Incident (Qualifying, Race): Race
Protestor's LFS Lap: Lap 3
Timecode of Incident (EITHER MPR time OR Time of Day): 5:40, lap 3
Your Car number: #10
Protested Car number(s): #28
Brief description of incident: Guy enters turn like i'm not there, hits and spins me, damaging my steering

And then finishes me in next corner

Timecode of Incident (EITHER MPR time OR Time of Day): 5:57, lap 3
Brief description of incident: Again, like i'm not there, just turns right into me and pushes me into sand trap, and that finishes my race

Serious lack of awareness, or on purpose, i'm confused
Quote from CrAZySkyPimp :Session of Incident (Qualifying, Race): Race
Protestor's LFS Lap: Lap 1
Timecode of Incident (EITHER MPR time OR Time of Day): Lap 1, Turn 2
Your Car number: #32
Protested Car number(s): #130
Brief description of incident: #32 hold a defensive line entering T1 while #130 holds the outside, going to T2 (first left) #130 gives #32 no space on the outside and sends him to the wall which sends #32 to the back.

You must be involved in an incident to protest it, and also actually have been in the race.
Protestor's LFS Lap: 9
Timecode of Incident (EITHER MPR time OR Time of Day): 15:40:00
Your Car number: 054
Protested Car number(s): 008
Brief description of incident: #008 hits the rear of my car, doesn't brake, turned left into the rear of my car and continues to hit my rear until I lose control, spinning me out of the race costing me 17+ seconds.
Protestor's LFS Lap: 9/60
Timecode of Incident (EITHER MPR time OR Time of Day): MPR timecode 16:35.00
Your Car number: 022
Protested Car number(s): 054
Brief description of incident:I had a really good fight between Vipex, when suddenly at the 2nd sector of the track [right before 2nd sector] Vipex P.I.T'd me when he had so much room left!

EDIT: Withdrawing my protest!
Protestor's LFS Lap: lap 3
Timecode of Incident (EITHER MPR time OR Time of Day): 5:40 replay time
Your Car number: 004
Protested Car number(s): 019
Brief description of incident: 004 tries to avoid the spun 010 car in the middle of the track in the double right hander in sector 1. Car 019 avoids car 010 on the inside, unlike 004 which avoids it on the outside, and makes contact with 004, sending 004 off the track and into the wall causing slight damage and a massive loss of positions and time.
Protestor's LFS Lap: 46
Timecode of Incident (EITHER MPR time OR Time of Day):1:18:30.00
Your Car number: 32
Protested Car number(s): 119
Brief description of incident: 119 doesn't give way to blue flag despite having 32 on their bumper from the exit of turn 1 until the end of the last sector, despite that he isn't racing anyone for position anymore. Then also blocks me from passing them and forces me to risk contact by passing him into the last corner when already could have let me through at the end of sector 1. To compound this, 119 then lift offs and let 134 through, as if 119 is trying to disadvantage 32. Hopefully can show the backmarkers they need to move out of the way of even the donkeys when they're being lapped
Protestor's LFS Lap: 3
Timecode of Incident (EITHER MPR time OR Time of Day):00:05:37
Your Car number: 119
Protested Car number(s): 133
Brief description of incident: 133 brake too late and without a proper line strikes the 117, which ends up hitting the back of my car, completely ruining my race for the damages.
Protestor's LFS Lap: Lap 16
Timecode of Incident (EITHER MPR time OR Time of Day): 27:50, lap 16
Your Car number: 005
Protested Car number(s): 116
Brief description of incident: 116 takes the corner entry like I'm not there without leaving enough space, which makes me crash into wall, causing me major damage to car, losing 10secs (+ the time to fix damages) and 8 positions.
Your Car number: 116
Protested Car number(s): 005
Brief description of incident: I did not want to report, but are forced to do so . I was setting up the trajectory and 005 did not stop and hit me kamikaze. I lost a position on Isac
Quote from vipex123 :Session of Incident (Qualifying, Race): Race
Protestor's LFS Lap: 9
Timecode of Incident (EITHER MPR time OR Time of Day): 15:40:00
Your Car number: 054
Protested Car number(s): 008
Brief description of incident: #008 hits the rear of my car, doesn't brake, turned left into the rear of my car and continues to hit my rear until I lose control, spinning me out of the race costing me 17+ seconds.

Car 008 tries to undercut Car 054 exiting T3 and makes contact with the right rear-corner of Car 054 hitting him into a spin. Due to only a halfhearted attempt of Car 008 to avoid the contact and spinning Car 054 around completely, the driver of Car 008 (Jesse Telkkälä) will be awarded a drive-through penalty (Level 2 penalty).

Quote from Deutschland2007 :Session of Incident (Qualifying, Race): Race
Protestor's LFS Lap: lap 3
Timecode of Incident (EITHER MPR time OR Time of Day): 5:40 replay time
Your Car number: 004
Protested Car number(s): 019
Brief description of incident: 004 tries to avoid the spun 010 car in the middle of the track in the double right hander in sector 1. Car 019 avoids car 010 on the inside, unlike 004 which avoids it on the outside, and makes contact with 004, sending 004 off the track and into the wall causing slight damage and a massive loss of positions and time.

Car 019 takes advantage of the inside line as he gets round the spun Car 010 and makes contact with Car 004 who avoided it round the outside and has less momentum trying to get back up to speed. The contact between both cars is considered a racing incident, meaning that no penalties will be awarded.

Quote from IsaacPrice :Session of Incident (Qualifying, Race): Race
Protestor's LFS Lap: 46
Timecode of Incident (EITHER MPR time OR Time of Day):1:18:30.00
Your Car number: 32
Protested Car number(s): 119
Brief description of incident: 119 doesn't give way to blue flag despite having 32 on their bumper from the exit of turn 1 until the end of the last sector, despite that he isn't racing anyone for position anymore. Then also blocks me from passing them and forces me to risk contact by passing him into the last corner when already could have let me through at the end of sector 1. To compound this, 119 then lift offs and let 134 through, as if 119 is trying to disadvantage 32. Hopefully can show the backmarkers they need to move out of the way of even the donkeys when they're being lapped

The driver of Car 119 blocks Car 032 for the entire length of the infield section during lap 46. After Car 032 finally gets by he almost blocks the following car lapping him too. The driver of Car 119 (Matias Palacios) will therefor be awarded a 10-point penalty (Level 2 penalty).

Quote from FANGIO(ARG) :Session of Incident (Qualifying, Race): Race
Protestor's LFS Lap: 3
Timecode of Incident (EITHER MPR time OR Time of Day):00:05:37
Your Car number: 119
Protested Car number(s): 133
Brief description of incident: 133 brake too late and without a proper line strikes the 117, which ends up hitting the back of my car, completely ruining my race for the damages.

Car 133 is busy fighting with Car 117 coming into T2. Car 133 is therefor forced to take a very shallow line into the left-hander of T3 and makes slight contact with Car 117. Car 117 therefor makes contact with Car 119, but lag and the slow cornering speed or Car 119 lead to him being hit off the track. Due to this no penalties of any kind will be awarded.

Quote from Henqqa :Session of Incident (Qualifying, Race): Race
Your Car number: 005
Protested Car number(s): 116
Brief description of incident: 116 takes the corner entry like I'm not there without leaving enough space, which makes me crash into wall, causing me major damage to car, losing 10secs (+ the time to fix damages) and 8 positions.

Car 005 pulls alongside Car 116 on the outside approaching T5 on the infield section of the infield. Car 116 then slowly moves over to the right side, pushing Car 005 off the track causing a huge loss of time and positions to Car 005, not to mention the repairs that he had to make to his car. The driver of Car 116 will therefor be awarded a 10-point penalty (Level 2 penalty).

Quote from fadeaway :Session of Incident (Qualifying, Race): Race
Timecode of Incident (EITHER MPR time OR Time of Day): 5:40, lap 3
Brief description of incident: Guy enters turn like i'm not there, hits and spins me, damaging my steering

And then finishes me in next corner

Timecode of Incident (EITHER MPR time OR Time of Day): 5:57, lap 3
Brief description of incident: Again, like i'm not there, just turns right into me and pushes me into sand trap, and that finishes my race

Serious lack of awareness, or on purpose, i'm confused

For both of the incidents above: The driver of Car 028 (Kasper Kontio) must start from the back of the grid in the next race he qualifies for. In the first of the two protested incidents Car 028 spins round Car 010. In the second protested incident Car 028 pushes Car 010 off the track approaching T5, while just before having changed views, which is unacceptable while racing in such a tight pack which is the reason for the penalty to be upgraded from a Level 3 penalty to a Level 4 penalty.

Additionally: The driver of Car 040 (Mariusz Jachna) will be awarded a 15-point penalty for confirming his attendance and not showing up or withdrawing his confirmation in time.
This thread is closed

Round 1 (KY2) - Protests and Penalties
(12 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG