The online racing simulator
Season 1 - Round 1 Blackwood GP
(65 posts, closed, started )
Krutch LFS spectator will be on for the race, i can't promise for the qual

And for those who want to do a bit of practice the server is open with the right pw u fell free to join in for a few practice laps
Updated:

Team XFR:

#26 FZR-car
Xenoa
Cawwa

#62 XFR-car
Kleppa
felplacerad

Reserve: MJanosh
Good first qual guys we didn't see any mojor incidents between the gt1 and gt2 cars, see u all again tomorow at the second time for the 2nd qual sesion and the superpole of the top4 from each class
-
(Scoop) DELETED by Scoop
2nd qual sesion is in 30 min the server is open if u want to come for some practice
Grids are up in the first post in this thread.

Cya all tomorow on the track, race start is at 14:00 CEST Holland France Germany Norway time, or 13:00 UK Time or 15:00 Finland, Romania, Estonia, time

Just to make clear the time the race is at cya all on track
Thanks to dSRC who has secured theire #4 server as a back-up server, it has the same pw as the race server, and in case the normal server goes down, i'll post here quickly if we need to move to the backup

backup server is: [dSRC] Battle grounds #4
I have a question about switching, when can the 2nd driver come on to get ready to switch over?
30 min to race start get ready guys time to rock'n'roll

A driver can join when the car is on the pit in lap
Quote from Scoop :30 min to race start get ready guys time to rock'n'roll

A driver can join when the car is on the pit in lap

Thanks.
Official results will be up tonight or tomorow at the latest
#37 - Vain
Will you put up the replay on a webserver? I'd like to review two situations but didn't save the replay when I left the server (to make my connection free as soon as possible).

Vain
I would like to know the penaulty that we were given because our 2nd driver did not turn up. I dont think any should be given tbh since it got me about 40 secs because i had to pit 4 laps after i already made a pit and i was fueled to the end and this prob cost us the race.
GOOD RACE/CLEAN RACE

Nice fight with Cyber|Casper.

Grats to the winners!
Great race lads!
Nice race. Gratz to the winners and especially to that FXR in 2nd place, very very nice
good race good race
#43 - Vain
Now that everythings finished:
Great race everyone!
And respect to the drivers of the big GTRs, well done! I only once had a communication-problem with another driver and even that was settled without any contact and minimum time-loss. Well done everyone!

Vain
Results and standings are up i have made seperate threads for each of them
Would there be a penalty given if some one was under a blue flag for 5 laps and not moving out of the way?
#46 - Vain
Did I overlook the replay somewhere?

Vain
I had a great race, delighted with our final position.
Congrats to Cyber.

Could someone upload the whole replay?
Im getting replay now, will be up somewhere 2night

REPLAY ROUND 1
thanks cropsy

It was a good race good fights in the first hour and also a very good driving with the FXR´s... keep it going mates
Congratiulations to Cyber and ITEK. Superb!

Was really a fun race, kinda challenging with so many different cars on track
This thread is closed

Season 1 - Round 1 Blackwood GP
(65 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG