The online racing simulator
Horsepower 200 (Round 6) Discussion Thread
Car: FZ50 (FZ5) - Unrestricted - 269 kW (360 hp) - 1380 kg (3042 lbs)
Track: Kyoto Ring Oval (KY1) - 2.980km (1.852 Miles) - 3 Turns
Distance of Race: 108 laps (200.016 Miles - 321.840 km) + 2 pace laps
Tyres Permitted: Road Super & Road Normal
Pit Window: Variable (tires)
Pit Entry: Exit of Turn #3
Pit Exit: Exiting Turn #1
Saftey Car Speed: 75 MPH (120 km/h)
Bump Drafting: Not Permitted

Event Time Table* (GMT Clock)
Race Day: Sunday, June 9, 2013
-13:55 UTC – Teamspeak join deadline for Horsepower 200 driver's meeting
-14:00 UTC – Horsepower 200 Qualifying begins
-14:35 UTC – Grid Stacking begins
-14:40 UTC – Pace Laps Begin (2 pace laps, final pace lap being double file)
-14:45 UTC – Horsepower 200 Green Flag (108 laps / 200.016 miles)
-16:25 UTC – Estimated race completion

* – All times are estimated. Teamspeak join deadlines are static unless otherwise noted on this thread or in a prior session.

Discussion of the 2013 running of this event may be made here

Tracker: http://tracker.ident-racing.net/RealisticNASCAR/
Stream: (none)

Official Note: Any discussion here which is not directly involved with the event will not be tolerated. Any kind of insults will not be permitted on this thread. Please take them to PM's if you must do them at all. I beleive that many competitors would like to have a race discussion thread. Don't ruin that for everybody please. :scared:
Now this will be a challenge
I will not be able to join as a racer nor as a help due to school commitment (must not fail at final exam). Have fun guys.
Quote from Kid222 :I will not be able to join as a racer nor as a help due to school commitment (must not fail at final exam). Have fun guys.

Darn, good luck with the exam
Thanks everybody for a clean race and a great season
Overall it wasn't actually that bad on tyres,right?

Well,start of race was quite a surprise for me - everyone around was so slow,took lead in few laps time and managed to pull away slightly up to 6 seconds in 1st half of race. Unfortunately I made a mistake overestimating lifetime of tyres as I thought that they will last full tank,so I started with full. After half race I started to worry about rear tyre,played it safe and pitted for new right tyres (left ones were in good shape). If I knew this,could start with less fuel and be even faster in early race. Never tried pit entry,but if was good,little slow,but no real trouble,but managed to miss 2 pit stalls,reversed a meter in 2nd of them,costed me second or 2. After pit made one mistake by hitting wall and ganed front right damage,right after that overheated rear tyre,so I had to slow down the pace,while Flame pulled away and also Falcon overtook. After the rear cooled down,started to push,but car was very understeery due damage. No idea why Flame was so slow at end phase,but managed to pull from 12s to 2.5 in finish,considering failure at pits and damage - could be closer to win.
Thanks to all drivers and organizers for this season of Realistic Nascar.I am waiting for next season! (hope there will have)

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG