The online racing simulator
Is change of car allowed, loosing previous pts (which is none)?
The amount of FZR's in top30 makes me a sad panda
#53 - IMOL
Im too old for this shit... :|
Blowing your RF on entry to pits is just a horrible thing.
kazantzas, you get in the race trough the window. give you the luxury of doing the race crap.
Lap 2 and wants to move to 2 cars at time t1. LAP 2 DONKEY!!
Practice a lot for an **** like you ruin my career in lap 2. I hope you do not run any races more!
Price did the pole but what you did in the lap 1 turn is a donkey.
Ginger Donkey

Shit happens, if you watch only from my pov feels like Imol comes into me and from Imols perspective like I didn't give enough space. Couldn't see that Imol went deep in the first part of the corner, and couldn't see him so I gave enough space for 1 car cos I knew he was there but wasn't sure exactly how far alongside. Then I'm in the gravel. Knew I had to reverse out and keep momentum not to be stuck, tried to stop the car without going onto the track again but couldn't slow down enough on the grass, luckily didn't cause any problems I think.

After that pretty much did the maximum that I could do, and to only be 15s off the lead after all that makes me sure that I would have had a really good chance to win if it wasn't for that, but I wasn't blameless in the crash just 1 of those things that happen in racing . Gratz to GenR and Paddi.
Quote from MousemanLV :Session of Incident (Qualifying, Race): Race
Protestor's LFS Lap: 9/60
Timecode of Incident (EITHER MPR time OR Time of Day): MPR timecode 16:35.00
Your Car number: 022
Protested Car number(s): 054
Brief description of incident:I had a really good fight between Vipex, when suddenly at the 2nd sector of the track [right before 2nd sector] Vipex P.I.T'd me when he had so much room left!

Yeah about this ... when it happened I have no idea why it did to be honest. I kept my car on the normal racing line and suddenly you were coming across my nose. You say I have "so much room left" well I didn't I had maybe 1/4 of a car to the outside, whereas you had a good 3 car widths to the right and the inside of the next corner so I'm a little confused as to why you were coming across my front so quickly? Also I did brake as soon as we made contact, not that it helped as you were still turning across my front..

Just my take on the incident anyway.
Well, yes. I really hope that you didn't mean to P.I.T me! Maybe I turned a bit too hard and made myself crash..Sorry!
Of course I didn't mean to pit you haha, I had volcano (AFRICA) rear tyres and was fully prepared to let you go in the next corner, which is why it frustrated me so much you decided to squeeze me
Quote from Deutschland2007 :Session of Incident (Qualifying, Race): Race
Protestor's LFS Lap: lap 3
Timecode of Incident (EITHER MPR time OR Time of Day): 5:40 replay time
Your Car number: 004
Protested Car number(s): 019
Brief description of incident: 004 tries to avoid the spun 010 car in the middle of the track in the double right hander in sector 1. Car 019 avoids car 010 on the inside, unlike 004 which avoids it on the outside, and makes contact with 004, sending 004 off the track and into the wall causing slight damage and a massive loss of positions and time.

Well, after checking the replay I can say that you could expect cars going from the right side of your car, so you could go more left while leaving T2 to avoid contacts with other cars. Also, if you check the replay from my car view, you can see that I was infront of you, I couldn't see you in the mirrors and I was on the racing line.
Quote from vipex123 :Of course I didn't mean to pit you haha, I had volcano (AFRICA) rear tyres and was fully prepared to let you go in the next corner, which is why it frustrated me so much you decided to squeeze me

Ok, sorry about that then. Withdrawing my protest
Quote from IsaacPrice :Session of Incident (Qualifying, Race): Race
Protestor's LFS Lap: 46
Timecode of Incident (EITHER MPR time OR Time of Day):1:18:30.00
Your Car number: 32
Protested Car number(s): 119
Brief description of incident: 119 doesn't give way to blue flag despite having 32 on their bumper from the exit of turn 1 until the end of the last sector, despite that he isn't racing anyone for position anymore. Then also blocks me from passing them and forces me to risk contact by passing him into the last corner when already could have let me through at the end of sector 1. To compound this, 119 then lift offs and let 134 through, as if 119 is trying to disadvantage 32. Hopefully can show the backmarkers they need to move out of the way of even the donkeys when they're being lapped

sure, you can get back to the track like a crazy horse (backwards) even if all the pack of cars are coming. And I can't choose what i think is the best option to give you room
First sentence you said: I think youre talking about lap 1, and the only guy I directly affected with my rejoin was Ramla who I have apologised to, but I dont think there was much I could do. I tried to stop once I was out of the gravel, but I couldnt try to stop before I left the gravel because if I lost momentum, I would be stuck in the gravel and my race would be over. But the admins have the right to look at incidents on lap 1 even if noone protests them I think, and if they think I did something wrong then I am sure they will let me know. I'm not the type of guy who doesnt listen if someone thinks I do something wrong

I dont really understand what you mean with your 2nd sentence though.
Car 005 pulls alongside Car 116 on the outside approaching T5 on the infield section of the infield. Car 116 then slowly moves over to the right side, pushing Car 005 off the track causing a huge loss of time and positions to Car 005, not to mention the repairs that he had to make to his car. The driver of Car 116 will therefor be awarded a 10-point penalty (Level 2 penalty).

I'm not happy with the decision but accept it. I was in front and he was completely behind can not 'go outside at that point I thought that he decelerate, I am convinced that the verdict is too harsh.

I suffered in the early laps shots from behind, my suspension was badly damaged and I did not report.
I have tried everything as normal racing contacts

good job to all
Please admin make the practice server private because there are some driver that crash al other driver and stay on the race line to do drag race
This is the second evening... We asked several times to drive properly, but nothing has changed.

This is the nick of this 3 driver : rallycross@live.dk, emilkrog, tigerking959.

Thank you.
We will make sure that a general password is applied to the server by tomorrow. I will mostly try and make sure that's done today overnight. Sorry for the inconveniences some of you had because of certain people.
Quote from Deutschland2007 :We will make sure that a general password is applied to the server by tomorrow. I will mostly try and make sure that's done today overnight. Sorry for the inconveniences some of you had because of certain people.

Thank you
Thanks Deutschland2007.
Quote from m4tty :Please admin make the practice server private because there are some driver that crash al other driver and stay on the race line to do drag race
This is the second evening... We asked several times to drive properly, but nothing has changed.

This is the nick of this 3 driver : rallycross@live.dk, emilkrog, tigerking959.

Thank you.

lol, all danes....
Is there any thoughts for FXR to have 22% restriction for next round too as WE1R has the same disadvantages as KY2 for FXR?
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG