The online racing simulator
Quote from Framaris :Of course it is different, I mean working at home do ask more discipline as there are much more distractions around, like LFS!...and when you work at home you are never finished...also, even when you make your job out of your hobby, it doesn't remain your hobby very long, believe me!

Let's see who has the most fun in a few years then mate

/thread
Quote from Dennis93 :Let's see who has the most fun in a few years then mate

/thread

Hehe, I have my money on you!
Guys your server is ****ed. Cant join with anything unless its a GT1
Quote from IsaacPrice :Guys your server is ****ed. Cant join with anything unless its a GT1

Fixed, thx for the heads up!
discussion on the restrictions of the three cars already carry equate years and will be difficult to agree, especially when those who lay not use any of them because I just do not like, specifically the FXR. So I think that if you are not going to balance the car more evenly, simply do not include the FXR and leave a championship XRR and FZR, apparently in the lapper, at least on this date will be. Now, I would like those "fast drivers" will mark the lapper with FXR, to see if some of them could get within 31 running the main event.

PD: I hope they do not use comments like "man cars" or things like that, because if there is the possibility of choosing a car, anyone can take it, hoping that the performance of them is even, or not?

ah, I forgot, I have 44 years, married with 4 children and a good job, so you do not ask then hehehehe

greetings and will try to rotate as much as possible to be eligible to a seat in the main event.

again google translate
fxr
the FX2 airio wr is 1.40.34 which means if you get even very close to it you miss the grid by 16 places which means a fx2 will not be in the race yes the FZ2 and the XR2 are fast and the drivers that use these cars are fast as well but us FX2 drivers would just like a more level playing field a chance of even getting in the top 20 on qualy would be good but as it is this round isnt for the FX2 so why include it in the league if there was no chance it could even make the race

Rant over lol
You realise the restriction has been changed, so the Q time for a GT2 FXR should be faster than the WR now?https://www.lfsforum.net/showt ... php?p=1805666#post1805666

If anyone has a decent FX2 setup to use as a base, I can drive an FX2 later on if someone hasnt already shown what it can(or cant) do.
Ok, now i'm seriously in temptation to switch car
I decided that Ilbens already showed it with 39.8 so I wouldnt spend time making a set etc. If it was 22% all the season, you can clearly see it would be too fast now.
39.8 is with 22% or 23% restriction?
#36 - IMOL
FX2 is fast enough in the right hands. But in every league people complain. FXR has few advantages over the rest: 4x4 = getting out of sand rather easily, stable and harder to spin out, overall safer and easier to get across the finish line, easy to drive. Sure it's not fastest lap record breaker on most tracks but it excels elsewhere. Along with different driving possibilities, harder brakes/shorter stopping distance, faster corner exits. Get a draft and you get the speed of your competing cars on the straight plus better cornering. I say it's a beast with the stock and long used restrictions.

22% for KY2, oh well...

What about rule B.3?
Quote :The Balance of Performance may not be adjusted more often than twice over the
course of a season. At least two events must pass with an existing BoP before any
adjustments can be made by the league administration.

Good luck for the quali racers!!
Quote from JackCY :FX2 is fast enough in the right hands. But in every league people complain. FXR has few advantages over the rest: 4x4 = getting out of sand rather easily, stable and harder to spin out, overall safer and easier to get across the finish line, easy to drive. Sure it's not fastest lap record breaker on most tracks but it excels elsewhere. Along with different driving possibilities, harder brakes/shorter stopping distance, faster corner exits. Get a draft and you get the speed of your competing cars on the straight plus better cornering. I say it's a beast with the stock and long used restrictions.

22% for KY2, oh well...

What about rule B.3?

i think that you use FXR now.......i want to see that.
Qualifying is under way for just under 2 hours now and it's already pretty close at the top! A total of 38 cars have turned a lap so far, how many more will it be?
I'm not qualified until now and still ~ 100 pilots))
Quote from vinsu :i think that you use FXR now.......i want to see that.

Sorry I don't race with FX? even on a mouse and keyboard, no matter the combo.
It just surprised me to see it again even here, "FX2 is too slow.".

Will see if anybody manages to get into the race without a steering wheel and pedals.

It looks tough so far. Might be 1:39.xx time to make it to the race.
Will there be a stream of the main race/event?
So those who did not make it to the race can at least watch even if it's without special commentary.
I'm very glad that I made it in Top 31. Level for the upcoming race seems to be fairly high.
I'm looking forward to the race!
some pilots say the restriction for fxr bad, it will have advantages ..... the facts say otherwise just fzr and xrr on the grid, despite lowered the restriction .... open your eyes and organize a championship with invitation to certain drivers, only leading those mentioned. They are always saying that the fxr is the easiest to bring it out of the sand easier flexing better, better braking, etc, etc ........ but you see, that everything they say is from the mouth outwards, not intended hold that after seeing this qualifier ..... no ..... fxr on the grid is unfair .... because if you invite a championship with three cars, obviously they do who are waiting for the three cars on the grid, and we exist pilots who want to run with the best ..... what more could we, we turned a lot of laps but we can not lose more time, then something must be wrong, not only the choice of car.
Surely give them the same, but it is my right to state what I think.
+5gp this is for what?
Quote from vinsu :some pilots say the restriction for fxr bad, it will have advantages ..... the facts say otherwise just fzr and xrr on the grid, despite lowered the restriction .... open your eyes and organize a championship with invitation to certain drivers, only leading those mentioned. They are always saying that the fxr is the easiest to bring it out of the sand easier flexing better, better braking, etc, etc ........ but you see, that everything they say is from the mouth outwards, not intended hold that after seeing this qualifier ..... no ..... fxr on the grid is unfair .... because if you invite a championship with three cars, obviously they do who are waiting for the three cars on the grid, and we exist pilots who want to run with the best ..... what more could we, we turned a lot of laps but we can not lose more time, then something must be wrong, not only the choice of car.
Surely give them the same, but it is my right to state what I think.

The faster drivers dont want to drive a car with a small speed disadvantage because the driveability factor isnt a help for them. It isnt as badly restricted as it looks, when you compare this is a bad round for an FXR because its weakness is Q and this track type, and that means the drivers who can gain something from it are the type of driver who is going to struggle to qualify. But the admins cant change the fundamental characteristics of the car and if they made it as fast at KY2 it will be way too fast later in the season. Its just bad luck, anyone who took an FXR should be aware of that stuff before they take it.

If you dont believe me, check GT1WS. Round 1, hardly any FXRs even though the track isnt terrible for FXR and no FXR in the top 10. Then, at a track that is better for it at round 5, it is on pole and had by far the best race pace. They couldnt have done that if they had driven a different car, 100% sure. The result would have been the same if they did that at Round 2 aswell, it's just FXR's performance is heavily track dependent. The admins can't change that.. :s
Quote from IsaacPrice :Its just bad luck, anyone who took an FXR should be aware of that stuff before they take it.

+1 car selection is one of the things everybody has to consider before entering, find out with what car you're most competitive on the selected tracks and race/quali format.

---

The cars won't ever be perfectly balanced track time wise unless there would be custom restrictions for each track for all of the cars selected. They are quite different cars. Have fun figuring out all those restrictions
It's a 5-grid place penalty for wrong name format.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG