The online racing simulator
Sorry to Genuine UF1, we are fighting for 2nd pos and Jesse has the preassure of his life
Joonas maybe you might want to apologize to the SR UF1 you spun in the first hour
You are clearly angry about your bad result, just focus on your own race
Quote from xtraction :Joonas maybe you might want to apologize to the SR UF1 you spun in the first hour

this
Sorry to James, I hit him just before the corkscrew, I decided to pass him on the right but in that moment he also moved to the right. Of course it wasn't intentional. Though I don't think that brake test + horn combo was necessary after the incident...

Congrats to podium both classes, especially CoRe for Class2 win.
Quote from Franky.S :this

I don't remember taking SR UF1 out at any point, anyway if I did, i'm sorry for it
#32 - IMOL
You did took out V8 Star on downhill SC2 section while fighting with Sean on the very first stint
provisional results added to the opening post
Quote from DarknessPainF1 :You are clearly angry about your bad result, just focus on your own race

not bothered about the result didnt even practice for the race, was just for fun, but for you to shrug off something like spinning another car is stupid.
Good Race.But it was Blue flag fiesta.Cant get in to a rythm.Every 2 turns there is someone passing you aaaand alot of dumb people in STD class think that they can push you,spun you,hit you and etc couse their car is faster ....
Yeah it was a preety exciting race for us beginners in this kind of competitions, we were try our best to be better and in the same time to move for all those blue flags every two seconds, so if i blocked any of you my appologies, it wasent intentional just something new that we need to adopt to, but all in all it was fun
For me personally this race brought quite mixed feelings. I'm delighted to see this kind of league in LFS scene after long waiting. I've always liked multiclass endurance(ish)racing. Thanks to admins and everyone else who made first event of this wonderful new league possible.

So why mixed feelings? Sadly despite of hard work during the race itself the result is not what I really wanted. I started my stint at 8th place and ended it in 2nd, but then shit happened and we ended in 4th place in our class(afaik #57 broke 75% rule), which is not bad in the end of the day, but knowledge that we could end up in much better position haunts and brings emotions down. At least our position ain't catastrophic, so we will face new round with fresh speed and optimism.

Quote from kochomoch :Good Race.But it was Blue flag fiesta.Cant get in to a rythm.Every 2 turns there is someone passing you aaaand alot of dumb people in STD class think that they can push you,spun you,hit you and etc couse their car is faster ....

Feel free to prostest. It is win-win situation if you do. Even rules(not talking about general racing rules) says that over-agressive or poorly-presented overtaking attempts resulting ANY contacts will result S&G penalty. Slower class drivers are allowed to drive on normal racing line even if blue flag is shown. I have admit that I even sometimes blocked Class 1 cars in the downhill and twisty section of sector 2, but this was because C2 is faster there and overtaking would slow us both ridiculously down. I'd recommend C1 drivers to try some laps with slower car, just to find out where C2 has speed advantages, so in the race that driver don't have to risk with overtaking which is quite pointless.
really enjoyed driving the 2nd stint in this race, apart from the damage sustained from a certain driver in the previous stint. despite that, i'm really keen for the rest of this league
I thought that overall the UF1s did a great job. I only had one questionable incident and the guy apologized, so it's all good as far as I'm concerned.
For me it was a nice and relaxed sunday afternoon cruise around the city,meeting known chaps on streets,honking to greet them while passing (yes,C2 cars only :razz. No rush,no stress,as we were dead last with a gap of 1 minute to closest rival (more than a lap in finish as I punctured right rear just like my colleague). Just few minor incidents,like scaring Lauris in hairpin or shocking Mike in righthander after 2nd split,sorry guys,I'm only human,mistakes happen.
PS. Jared,we suck at this...
Quote from jmeade :...agreed, yeah that was pretty bad

You deserve some honor too - you were one of C1 drivers who kept own head cool and didn't rush to pass in impossible places
Except of some C1 pushers as Karl said, the race was quite fun, especially cruising with the UF1. Also liked the track that much.
yeah and some certain uf1 drivers thinking they can turn in to someone who is overtaking them. wont say who but you know who you are.
Was quite a good race for Vires until last hour-ish Thanksfully Tomek and Arttu bring home a nice win with pole, best lap and impressive pace so wasn't such a bad race . Did love to see that sort of endurance back where a lot of strategy are possible ! See you for round 2 !
Quote from Eclipsed :Just few minor incidents,like scaring Lauris in hairpin

Yea that was strange, haha, nu but no hard feelings dude
Quote from MoMo92i :Was quite a good race for Vires until last hour-ish Thanksfully Tomek and Arttu bring home a nice win with pole, best lap and impressive pace so wasn't such a bad race . Did love to see that sort of endurance back where a lot of strategy are possible ! See you for round 2 !

lol noep. xd But really astonishing pace by ur first car. Unreachable, grats for the win.
It was fun to race That was actually my first endu race (yes) so I had lots of learning
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG