Class 1: XF GTi (XFG) + XR GT (XRG)
Class 2: UF 1000 (UF1)
Server name: 'nitrado.net NEC'

Pre-Qualifying Start: Wednesday, 01.05.2013 at 20:00 UTC
Pre-Qualifying End: Friday, 03.05.2013 at 20:00 UTC

Class 2 Qualifying Start: Sunday, 05.05.2013 at 15:10 UTC
Class 1 Qualifying Start: Sunday, 05.05.2013 at 15:35 UTC
Start of the Race: Sunday, 05.05.2013 at 16:00 UTC

The passwords for pre-qualifying will be sent out at least 3 hours before the start of the session.

The passwords for the 15 fastest confirmed teams of each class will be sent out after the official pre-qualifying results have been released and the the confirmation period has ended.

You may discuss the race and ask questions in this thread.
#2 - kiste
Since there is no Safety Car. Why not make 32 Teams into the race?(16 each class)

Or did i miss something in rules?
Quote from kiste :Since there is no Safety Car. Why not make 32 Teams into the race?(16 each class)

Or did i miss something in rules?

There is a pace car for each class at the start.
#4 - kiste
Ah okay. damn that pace car!
-
(Deutschland2007) DELETED by Deutschland2007
Don't worry,in last moment there will be some signups from some big teams,like Ixion... Oh,wait...
Anyway - we can have just 10 cars too,as long as there is some fight,intrigue and any other action,it will be fun!
#6 - kiste
Ofc was just joking!
Pre-qualifying cancelled. All teams signed up before May 1st, 2013, 20:00 UTC advance to the event on Sunday.
Can we take part to round 1 since we missed sign-up deadline just by two hours?
Posting it here to distinguish our cars. Click on the picture for higher-resolution image.
Quote from Silverspeed :Can we take part to round 1 since we missed sign-up deadline just by two hours?

Well the teams which signed up prior to this deadline have a secure place on the grid. Anyways, confirm the teams in the thread. If we have open spaces, you can qualify yourself into the race.
Can we change driver between qualifying and race?
The Rules state that the qualifying driver must take part in the race, but not that he must start the race.
Sure. You must not start if you´re qualydriver. But you must attend in race. when is up to you.
Quote from kiste :You must not start if you´re qualydriver.

Wait so if i qual i can't start the race? I can't find it in the rules anywhere.
Christian just got it a bit wrong with the words - he actually meant you don't have to.
Quote from ratrug101 :Wait so if i qual i can't start the race? I can't find it in the rules anywhere.

No.

If you do qualifing for team A you have to drive for the team A, no matter when and how long.
OK just making sure, cheers.
Alles klar, danke! ;D
Tracker ?
please replay from start untill now?

and also is there a protest thread?
Wanna say sorry to Core xrg car in sc3 for the hit just before s/f straight. Turnd in to early for the draft.
Sorry to HoR for T1 contact, i didn't think you would be letting me pass in a place like that after you holded me up for two sectors
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG