Round 1 (AS2R) - Protests and Penalties
Use the following format:

Session of Incident (Pre-Qualifying, Qualifying, Race):
Protestor's LFS Lap:
Timecode of Incident (EITHER MPR time OR Time of Day):
Your Car number:
Protested Car number(s):
Brief description of incident:

Pre-Qualifying protests must also come with a MPR of the incident.

No protests for any session may be posted any later than Monday, 29.04.2013 at 19:45 UTC.
Session of Incident: PreQ
Protestor's LFS Lap: Outlap (for both of us)
Timecode of Incident: -
Your car number: 43
Protest car number: 02
Brief description:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... amp;feature=youtube_gdata

If you need MPR I can provide it too. I think that this behavior is unacceptable. I am already slower than you and I don't care if you say that to my face. but there is no need to go and shove me off track for any reason. I gave you a bit of a love tap to basically say what the hell and you crash me again. Not cool. And fyi your excuse of trying to help me tyre warm and then telling me you are drunk is not a good excuse.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Session of Incident: PreQ
Brief description:

If you need MPR I can provide it too. I think that this behavior is unacceptable. I am already slower than you and I don't care if you say that to my face. but there is no need to go and shove me off track for any reason. I gave you a bit of a love tap to basically say what the hell and you crash me again. Not cool. And fyi your excuse of trying to help me tyre warm and then telling me you are drunk is not a good excuse.

I do require an MPR, YT videos are not enough.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Session of Incident: PreQ
Brief description:

As a result of this incident and the following discussion that went on, the administration has come to the following verdict:

- Car 002 will have have one second added to his fastest qualifying time in the qualifying session for Round 1 for purposefully making contact with Car 043.
- Car 043 receives a warning for unsuitable behaviour in the race discussion thread and the forum. Future occurences of this will result in penalties.
Session of Incident (Pre-Qualifying, Qualifying, Race): Race
Protestor's LFS Lap: 3
Timecode of Incident (EITHER MPR time OR Time of Day): MPR time 3:13
Your Car number: 56
Protested Car number(s): 37
Brief description of incident: 37 misses braking point for t1, spins out 47 and melee ensues behind, in the process I get spun by 06 but this was lag.
Session of Incident (Pre-Qualifying, Qualifying, Race): Race
Protestor's LFS Lap: 1
Timecode of Incident (EITHER MPR time OR Time of Day): 0:53
Your Car number: 93
Protested Car number(s): 54
Brief description of incident: #54 apparently had a doctors visit to make and puts all 4 tires off the tarmac to only slide back onto the track and wreck me
Added protest deadline to OP.
Session of Incident (Pre-Qualifying, Qualifying, Race): Race 2
Protestor's LFS Lap: 20
Your Car number: 57
Protested Car number(s): 44
Brief description of incident: #44 decides its a great idea to dive around the outside in to T1 trying to effectively take the inside for the following left, in doing this, he wrecks me and makes me lose 9-10 positions.

I must also add that through the majority of Race 1 he was causing many problems on track through what i could see ahead of me and in my mirrors, and in race 2 also having many unnecessary contact with people.
Session of Incident (Pre-Qualifying, Qualifying, Race): Race 1
Protestor's LFS Lap: 18,26,28,30
Your Car number: 99
Brief description of incident: Divebombing, brake checking etc....

Protestor's LFS Lap: 12
Brief description of incident: Divebombing
Session of Incident (Pre-Qualifying, Qualifying, Race): Race 1
Protestor's LFS Lap: 30
Timecode of Incident (EITHER MPR time OR Time of Day): 36:00.00
Your Car number: 65
Protested Car number(s): 99
Brief description of incident: 44 Thinks it's a good idea to try and desperately divebomb to T1 when he is barely just on 65's rear, starts turning too early to the apex, hitting rear of 65, which causes 65 to hit a barrier on T1, causing 65 to drop from 7th to 14th, making the bad race even worse.

E: Was wrong numba
Quote from JackDaMaster :Session of Incident (Pre-Qualifying, Qualifying, Race): Race
Protestor's LFS Lap: 3
Timecode of Incident (EITHER MPR time OR Time of Day): MPR time 3:13
Your Car number: 56
Protested Car number(s): 37
Brief description of incident: 37 misses braking point for t1, spins out 47 and melee ensues behind, in the process I get spun by 06 but this was lag.

Car 037 brakes too late after being side by side with Car 056 down the main straight and hits Car 047 which spins that car towards the inside of the corner. Car 056 is caught up too while trying to avoid the spun car and rejoins the track. A lag contact is made between Cars 056 and 006 which leads 056 into a spin and heading for the tyre stacks which rolled over Car 056. The driver of Car 037 is seen at fault for this as he caused the initial contact. Car 037 will be given a drive-through penalty for causing an avoidable incident in Race 1.

Quote from Yuusei :Session of Incident (Pre-Qualifying, Qualifying, Race): Race
Protestor's LFS Lap: 1
Timecode of Incident (EITHER MPR time OR Time of Day): 0:53
Your Car number: 93
Protested Car number(s): 54
Brief description of incident: #54 apparently had a doctors visit to make and puts all 4 tires off the tarmac to only slide back onto the track and wreck me

Car 054 dives down the inside of Car 093, but has to take to the grass to do so, resulting in contact and sending Car 093 into a spin. Car 093 is then collected by another car and goes completely off track. Car 054 will be awarded a drive-through penalty for causing an avoidable incident in Race 2.

Quote from xtraction :Session of Incident (Pre-Qualifying, Qualifying, Race): Race 2
Protestor's LFS Lap: 20
Your Car number: 57
Brief description of incident: #44 decides its a great idea to dive around the outside in to T1 trying to effectively take the inside for the following left, in doing this, he wrecks me and makes me lose 9-10 positions.

I must also add that through the majority of Race 1 he was causing many problems on track through what i could see ahead of me and in my mirrors, and in race 2 also having many unnecessary contact with people.

Quote from ukkojokkis :Session of Incident (Pre-Qualifying, Qualifying, Race): Race 1
Protestor's LFS Lap: 18,26,28,30
Brief description of incident: Divebombing, brake checking etc....

Protestor's LFS Lap: 12
Brief description of incident: Divebombing

Quote from DarknessPainF1 :Session of Incident (Pre-Qualifying, Qualifying, Race): Race 1
Protestor's LFS Lap: 30
Timecode of Incident (EITHER MPR time OR Time of Day): 36:00.00
Your Car number: 65
Protested Car number(s): 99
Brief description of incident: 44 Thinks it's a good idea to try and desperately divebomb to T1 when he is barely just on 65's rear, starts turning too early to the apex, hitting rear of 65, which causes 65 to hit a barrier on T1, causing 65 to drop from 7th to 14th, making the bad race even worse.

E: Was wrong numba

For the four protests above:

The driver of Car 044 (Reno Kööts) will be disqualified from all 3 sessions that took place in the main event. Due to him receiving 15 penalty points for this he will be excluded from the remainder of the season. Additionally he will also be excluded from all Genuine Racing organised events until October 30, 2013 and will be after that be placed on probation until April 30 2014.
This thread is closed

Round 1 (AS2R) - Protests and Penalties
(12 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG