Round 1 (AS2R) - Information and Discussion
Track: Aston Club rev. (AS2R)
Server Name: '& GenR Turbo Trophy' and '& GenR Turbo Trophy 2'

Pre-Qualifying Start: Thursday, 25.04.2013 at 19:00 UTC
Pre-Qualifying End: Saturday, 27.04.2013 at 19:00 UTC

Qualifying Start: Sunday, 28.04.2013 at 17:30 UTC
Start of Race 1: Sunday, 28.04.2013 at 18:00 UTC
Start of Race 2: Sunday, 28.04.2013 at 18:55 UTC

The passwords for pre-qualifying will be sent out at least 3 hours before the start of the session.

The passwords for the 30 fastest confirmed drivers will be sent out after the official pre-qualifying results have been released and the the confirmation period has ended.

You may discuss the race and ask questions in this thread.
I'd like to add a little note here, you all know what we stand for and since this is the first race we do with a sponsor (the owner has won the 24H of le Mans in 1984) who will be watching us closely, we hope for competitive and fair racing...There are rules to follow, but be told that anyone who try to spoil the fun for others will be removed promptly! Contacts in TBO are quite normal, but we have lots of experience with those cars and we know the difference between fair and not fair...so avoid things like touching wheels on the strait or using the other to brake, and more importantly, do respect everyone..also, avoid any childish or pointless arguments here, those posts will be deleted and drivers will be warned!

If this experience is successful and our sponsor is happy, I think you will see more money prices in our future championships!

This series will be going on during the holidays and we know that many will not be able to participate in all races, so if you don't prequali for one race, don't lose hope and start preparing for the next one...with 80+ drivers and only 30 places on the grid, I think we can expect a very high level for this first prequali, that's why we have given everyone enough time to improve their lap times!

Have fun and good luck to all!

GenR wish you a great Turbo Trophy season!
#3 - delis
Can we know who exactly is the sponsor? With your information I'll guess it's Pescarolo, or I'm mistaken?

Hmmmmmmm.
Depends if he means class win or overall win. Winners of class B were all french
Quote from Framaris :
GenR wish you a great Turbo Trophy season!

On behalf of the team, we wish you good luck and all participants! We will try to be as fair as possible but also race as hard as we can. Look forward to an interesting season, hopefully to have full grids and close racing!
-
(TFalke55) DELETED by TFalke55
Quote from delis :Can we know who exactly is the sponsor? With your information I'll guess it's Pescarolo, or I'm mistaken?

Quote from delis :Can we know who exactly is the sponsor? With your information I'll guess it's Pescarolo, or I'm mistaken?

Quote from Deutschland2007 :'Van Der Mark Transport Rotterdam'

Quote from JackDaMaster :Depends if he means class win or overall win. Winners of class B were all french

Winner of the 1984 Moto 24 heures du Mans on a Suzuki.
Yeah Le Mans have also 24 hours races for karting, motorbike (and cycling, running, rollers...)
This will be the first league that [TC] Racing has entered and my first proper league so I'm really looking forward to it.

Good luck to all!
Damn these FXOs...so many of them. I hope your tires die after the first 5 laps
Quote from JackDaMaster :Depends if he means class win or overall win. Winners of class B were all french

Let me explain in a few lines:

Our sponsor is Dutch, like Thilo said he won le mans on a motobike with two riders on a private bike ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2 ... ans_%28motorcycle_race%29 ) and his name is Henk van der Mark, he use to race with R2R till two years ago when we restarted his old team in classic bikes champ (same bike as when he won le Mans) which you can see here: https://www.facebook.com/pages ... nner-Team/264237667007931

It is a racing family and his son Michael van der Mark (who is also an R2R driver) is starting in the world Supersport this year and second in the champ atm: http://www.worldsbk.com/en/sea ... onato=SSP&p_Anno=2013

I remember making a post in the GenR topic about it here (for the ones who missed it): https://www.lfsforum.net/showt ... php?p=1749955#post1749955

Over the last few years I spent a lot of time managing both his bike team and the career of Michael, so Henk wanted to do something back and decided to sponsor GenR to help us develop the team further...he's a race freak and will watch what we do, that's why I want to put a good show and secure this sponsorship for years to come!

BTW since we have no webtv organized for this, maybe someone wants to stream the races? it would be really cool!
Prequali start today and I feel generous this morning, so here is my FXO set...hope it helps someone!
Attached files
FXO_AS2R Fram Q.set - 132 B - 786 views
Thanks Fram, I'll try it
Very cool Fram! Best of luck with it.

Also;

Quote from MousemanLV :Damn these FXOs...so many of them. I hope your tires die after the first 5 laps

u fukin wot m8

Quote from Deutschland2007 :
Number of Entries: 90
FXO: 29
XRT: 54
RB4: 4
TBA: 2

Also tyres are taking 5 laps to heat up for me :L
worldoftonks m8
barrel roll ?
Wow, the cut is currently at 1:12.72, well if all of the top 30 confirmed in time.
Mother of god. This is close.
Quote from TFalke55 :Wow, the cut is currently at 1:12.72, well if all of the top 30 confirmed in time.

I'm afraid it's .66 now Amazing
Like always - first rounds are the toughest,at end of series everyone will get in race...
Lol, this race gonna be so close, I think.
Thought .72 was going to be good enough.. Time to Pre-q hungover!
Is niki banned from league?
Reason?
will this be streamed?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG