The online racing simulator
Round 6 - RB4 @ South City Sprint 1

Mo. 22nd Apr. 2013, 18.30h (UTC)

South City Sprint Track 1 (So2)

afternoon clear (1), no wind (0)

RB4 GT (RB4)

no qualification, starting grid by Tracker
4 sprints à 19 laps racedistance with half of the grid in each heat (i.e. each driver does two races!):
Odd-numbered positions within the tracker will start in the 'semifinal A' and even-numbered in 'semifinal B'
The slower half of both of them will afterwards start in the 'petite final' and the faster half in the 'great final' (in both final runs, the starting grid will be totally reversed).

full points for the race according to the current pointing scheme

The pre-event lap requirement of 38 laps must be served until 18.00h UTC on the raceday.
Signed-Up drivers who cannot race this round (including those who fail to meet the lap requirement) must state their absence by posting in the corresponding CityLiga forum thread (link). Failure to do so will result in a 60 point penalty on the first occasion and in a exclusion from the series after the second occasion.

You can find the tracker for this race at the bottom of: http://www.cityliga.de/en/schedule.html
As it would make our plannings for tomorrow's special race easier, please give an early note, if you won't take part in R06 within the corresponding thread (further informations in the briefing or here). Thanks!
I must say I really enjoyed yesterday’s races. Being a 4WD, RB4 is great for close racing without having to worry about losing to much time after some small contacts.

Although I didn’t finish in the top positions, I had some nice battles with Ragrez and Cooper in both races. Unfortunately, in the B-final, I caused an accident in the hairpin when I seem to have braked too late and took out almost 3 cars out, I’m sorry for that.

Apart from that, thanks for the good racing!
#6 - kiste
Quote from Flame CZE :I must say I really enjoyed yesterday’s races. Being a 4WD, RB4 is great for close racing without having to worry about losing to much time after some small contacts.

Although I didn’t finish in the top positions, I had some nice battles with Ragrez and Cooper in both races. Unfortunately, in the B-final, I caused an accident in the hairpin when I seem to have braked too late and took out almost 3 cars out, I’m sorry for that.

Apart from that, thanks for the good racing!

nice to hear you´ve had fun Hope to see some more like you who are participating overall season.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG