The online racing simulator
Stock Car 250 Practice Session 2 - Updated
This, the second official practice session for the Stock Car 250 will take place on the 5th of April 2013 @ 18:00 GMT. Only those who are registered for the Realistic NASCAR Cup Series will be permitted to participate in this session. The session will include the following:

Qualifying - Single Car Runs (1 out-lap, 2 hotlaps, 1 cool-down lap)
Race - 54 Laps + 2 Pace Laps (100 miles)
Pit Stop - No Pit Stop Required

Teamspeak IS required. You MUST be in a channel under "Competitors Room (General Race Chat)".

Server info
Server: [RN] Cup Series
Password: 2ndOpenAdva
Teamspeak: ts.ident-racing.net

To qualify for the Stock Car 250 you MUST have a Realistic NASCAR Slicks License. Please make sure that you have read and understood the Rules & Regulations.

Slick License Acquisition Requirements
-Ability to obey race control
-Ability to race predictably on R2 or R3 slick racing tires (tyres) at KY1
-Ability to utilize the draft safely
-Ability to maintain control of the FZ50 GTR at race speeds
-Ability to start/restart properly
-Completion of both qualifying and race session.
-Submission of a valid Realistic NASCAR Cup Series registration.

Note: A new pit-road entry which will allow competitors to remain at speed through most of turn number three will be tried during this event. It may or may not remain in effect for future sessions.
Date changed due to lack of drivers.

Session will now be on the 5th April 2013 @ 1800GMT
Session Canceled until further notice.
huh?
What if i canceled so many things just to drive tonight ..... Thats why RN can not fill the grid for their races
Well just not enough drivers. I will do more sessions closer to the date, I think that that would increase the numbers
Just an honest question: How do you know not enough drivers? fnc had 5 drivers that wanted to practise, or did everyone else let you know that they cannot make it?

Just an idea: Have drivers confirm that they will take part in practise sessions, like in events.
Any new date set for session 2?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG