The online racing simulator
Quote from Fast Jarda :You almost have no chance to win the race like this if you have no draftmate on TS (Possible it is but it is very difficult.)

Well,you might be shocked now - allthough we were in same channel with Patrick,we did not talk - as you saw post race,Patrick typed answer in ts chat,so no idea,maybe he hadn't mic pluged,I haven't pluged it either and I still have no idea how much someone can hear from the inbuilt mic which is very close to speakers constantly playing music. So all working was basic understanding of drafting.

Talking about not willing to work - I noticed quite a while ago,that you czechs like to stick in your group and don't want to let anyone else to join. I usually have some other attitude - ok,let's try to take any advantage of extra driver,but if there somehow happens a chance to lose him,I'll take it without thinking,sort of done it also this race with Zlati!
Quote from Eclipsed :I noticed quite a while ago,that you czechs like to stick in your group and don't want to let anyone else to join.

Czech mafia ftw.
Quote from Eclipsed :Well,you might be shocked now - allthough we were in same channel with Patrick,we did not talk - as you saw post race,Patrick typed answer in ts chat,so no idea,maybe he hadn't mic pluged,I haven't pluged it either and I still have no idea how much someone can hear from the inbuilt mic which is very close to speakers constantly playing music. So all working was basic understanding of drafting.

Talking about not willing to work - I noticed quite a while ago,that you czechs like to stick in your group and don't want to let anyone else to join. I usually have some other attitude - ok,let's try to take any advantage of extra driver,but if there somehow happens a chance to lose him,I'll take it without thinking,sort of done it also this race with Zlati!

OK, you were not speaking but don't tell me that you were not practicing together and don't tell me that you don't prefer to draft together if there is some chance . We are practicing together and we are used to drafting with other czechs. Already we are at the point that we know many seconds before what the other driver is going to do.... We all like it and enjoying it in the race, especially when it works
To be honest,our only practice was Nationwide 50... You just have to admit,that we're are better at normal drafting,just like you are at bumpdrafting!
Quote from Eclipsed :...but only if it's done right! You might not like what I'm gonna say,but we with Patrick were faster that in a 3car group including you.

Thats fine.I never practiced with you and dont know your driving styles.I was trying to do my best

Quote from Fast Jarda :So why are you drafting with me if I am so bad driver and you are the best driver in the world? .... Drafting is cooperation with other drivers and may happen that it works well with some drivers and with some drivers it doesn't work. That's normal, isn't it? We didn't want to cooperate with you. We are sorry for that if this ruined your race but on the other hand, this is oval racing. You almost have no chance to win the race like this if you have no draftmate on TS (Possible it is but it is very difficult.) If you cannot deal with it it is not my problem. And if you have any problem with my driving style and you really thing that I have no experience for oval racing, write some information etc. to race control. They will decide. And I gotta say that I'd like to know their opinion.

... And you hate me? Ohhh, I didn't know that.... Sad to know this...

Why am I still racing here? This is getting to be series about fighting than about racing.....

I did NOT said that i hate you.I said that i dont like you !
I did NOT said that i am the best driver in the world ! just said that you are not the driver that you think you are !
"We didn't want to cooperate with you." neither do i and You still dont get it, huh... You want to be slower and loose time. OK ...
I am stoping here couse this will lead us nowhere.
Quote :Official Note: Any discussion here which is not directly involved with the event will not be tolerated. Any kind of insults will not be permitted on this thread. Please take them to PM's if you must do them at all. I beleive that many competitors would like to have a race discussion thread. Don't ruin that for everybody please. :scared:

No more talk on the matter. On to the rest of the season where teammates will hardly be a factor and bump drafting will no longer be an issue. Practice session news coming shortly. (Likely Saturday and Sunday morning if not sooner)
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG