".wav Too long"
Hi, played lfs yesterday and i loaded a Bov sound and
It says that its Too long but its not even 1 second long
And the file size is only 132kb and the other bov sounds
That works is ~300kb and 3 secs long...
Please help!

Im from Sweden, sry for language and Im writing this
On an iPhone..
Maybe the bitrate isn't matching or something, check that everything is the same as default sound.
maybe its not the right WAV format. try adjusting it to PCM, 16Bit, 44kHz
Changed to file to "16-bit pcm 44100Hz" but it still says that its "Too Long" Also tried to change the lenghy of the file to from 1.5sec to 0.7 seconds and still the same Is there anyway i can send the file to one of you, and you can take a look at it?

Btw here is a vid at the sound and car http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V70osKwVQX0
Fixed it by using CSR But thanks anyway
using CSR for just a BOV is a bit overkill

if you edit in Audacity, be sure to change the "Project Frequenzy" in the lower left corner, not just the frequenz of the track alone. I tried to make a sound from you vid, but it came out quite bad. I use the attached BOV for my XRT
Attached files
XR6_BOV.rar - 60 KB - 142 views
can someone tell me the excact format a wav file needs to be in order not to get errors like "too long" or "file failed header check".....is there a special method to make the file work or something......cuz i have tried everything but still get errors
Aly I used Audacity to open the file and it was WAV 16bit i think in the export section? Hopefully that will help, it's either 16 or 32

".wav Too long"
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG