The online racing simulator
iRacing - chapter II
(892 posts, closed, started )
They're the ones that seem to get so fired up and feel the need to curse and swear. I don't really understand why. It's like they have some sort of complex and feel threatened by what I'm saying.
I am just trying to be somehwere in between, so please do not buttsex me :scared:

Well personally I enjoyed Iracing when I played it. Sure, the costs by playing it is high, sure the physics were...well discussable, the online community in the game had strong and very bad sides, the rating system (one tyre on grass OH WELL **** YOU THEN) was at times really retarded... BUT, as said before it was fun. And I think that is what we have to agree on here before someone gets an heart attack -
The game obviosly has flaws, probally many - as other computer games, but if we can overlook that it's a good game nevertheless, and if people got the wallet and wants to play the game - their choise. They know the downsides, but still enjoy it.

For example, a game with ridicilous physics - Flatout, but man that game was a blast! As long as the game is fun to play it's genere does not count. But you of course got a point that a game that tells it's a simulator, probally should do a little more work on it's physics.
Quote from DeKo :Gross sums, I earn a months subscription in less than half an hours work, that's a really ridiculous amount of money.

Jesus H Christ, that's like 20 dollars an hour. ****, do you live in Dubai or something? Can I drive your Ferrari?
Frustrated Apple kido attacking others for using "pricey broken sim" and refering to brainwashed masses.
#880 - CSF
Quote from The Very End :The same happens when people bash LFS.
Also it's a different saying "I am enjoying this game because it is fun" and a totally blinded fanboy or as you say "cult" people.

People play this, LFS or fukcknows because it is fun. The different financial models could be discussed, but I think - deep inside, you still agree that paying for a game that is beeing worked on all the time is bettre than forever waiting for the holy grail which will never come (tyre physics, S3).

So, I said it before, I say it again, please let people enjoy this game if they want, and stop trying to wind up people and spread bad mood.

LFS is stale and old though, FACT.
Quote from TV[cz] :Frustrated Apple kido attacking others for using "pricey broken sim" and refering to brainwashed masses.

Yeah, because I do miss spending days troubleshooting why my computer won't boot. It's just so inconvenient having a computer that works as expected, all the time.

Maybe I will go buy a PC, so I too can experience the joy of troubleshooting random and illogical errors, sticking my hands in small places to connect hard disks, and trying to find screws on my office floor after one fell and bounced in an indeterminate direction. It was always so much fun to do all that.

As well.. if being an Apple user allegedly makes me brain dead... What are iRacing users? brainless?

Besides, what do I have to be frustrated about? That I'm not paying for a poor simulator?
Quote from dawesdust_12 :As well.. if being an Apple user allegedly makes me brain dead... What are iRacing users? brainless?

No, it just makes you embarrasingly inconsistent in your statements and opinions.

You just never give up you silly case, chit-chat kido, do you? Never ever. Why not go ahead an create separate sour comedian corner thread for your showcase then. Do something useful once
In all reality.. there's an iRacing forum where the brainless can convene and pat each other on the back for "iRacing is so perfect and awesome lul".

Fortunately, I'm allowed to say whatever I want on the subject here. Unlike on the iRacing forum where they banned my forum access for speaking the truth about iRacing.
I can't see half the page thanks to having a certain on my ignore list, but I'm guessing he is just trolling you up again, you have to understand that he thinks he has some sort of "status" because he is trying to troll people up in this thread and then keeps referring to "atleast here I am allowed to say what is true bla bla" bs like a million times before.

He hates iRacing - we understand it. Some of us enjoy it - He doesn't understand that. He can't afford it because tara needs her daily dose of mcdonalds - we understand it. It's absolutely pointless to even spend energy to press a key on the keyboard to reply to his posts.

Now, how many are excited about Montreal thats coming out in a couple of weeks, finally another real F1 track added
#885 - CSF
Teemu, stop forum whoring. You turning into forum whore like Simon and Fil
Quote from CrAZySkyPimp :It's absolutely pointless to even spend energy to press a key on the keyboard to reply to his posts.

Yet you still proceed to make a reply regarding the posts that I make. Interesting logic.

Notice as well your need to bring in personal insults (to people who aren't even directly involved) because you know that I'm correct in my assessment of iRacing.
CSF yeah I don't wanna end up like mike
Quote from The Very End :...but I think - deep inside, you still agree that paying for a game that is beeing worked on all the time is bettre than forever waiting for the holy grail which will never come (tyre physics, S3)...

you're waiting for the same thing in both cases, just in one you keep paying constantly, in the other case you payed once

off to my cavern
Quote from colonio :you're waiting for the same thing in both cases, just in one you keep paying constantly, in the other case you payed once

off to my cavern

Nobody has paid for S3. Well technically at least.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Did I offend you by insulting your "divine sim" that you've been brainwashed into liking? For a product that you pay money for, you're quite defensive over it. You should instead be challenging them to make a "sim" that doesn't feel like Mario Kart. By praising it for sucking will not improve it as a "sim".

You offended me by insulting my devine friends

Sorry about my language last night.
I'm going to close this thread because it has turned into pure spam.

Dustin has received an infraction for insulting people too much.

Do feel free to open another iRacing thread if you have something to say.
This thread is closed

iRacing - chapter II
(892 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG