The online racing simulator
Kyoto 400 Practice Session #3
The second official practice session for the Kyoto 400 will run on the 26th of January 2013 @ 14:00 GMT. Only those who are registered for the Kyoto 400 will be permitted to participate in this session. The session will include the following:

Qualifying - Single car runs (1 out lap, 2 hot laps, then return to pit lane)
Race - 54 Laps + 2 Pace Laps (100 miles / qualifying duel race length)
Safety Car Speed - 75 MPH (120 km/H)

In-Game chat will be closed at all times through qualifying and the race outside of "$SC" and "$PCheck". If you have any questions for Race Control please ask them either via TS or wait until after the session. If you are over taken under SC you will only need to post "$PCheck" to the race chat and we will take care of it. If you are stranded, post "$SC" and we'll take care of that . We'll take care of gaps under SC and race incidents. Anything else really doesn't concern you, so we don't need to hear about it on the In-Game chat

Teamspeak IS required. You MUST be in a channel under Realistic NASCAR Sub Channel.

Server info
Server: [RN] Cup Series
Password: (will be PM'ed to all of those who are registered)
Teamspeak: ts.ident-racing.net

Note: Jonathon has not received the Non-Profit License from Teamspeak yet (only 32 slots 1-2 admins)

To qualify for the Kyoto 400 you MUST attend at least 2 sessions, and you must receive credits for both. Please make sure that you have read and understood the Rules & Regulations.

Slick License & Session Credit Acquisition Requirements
-Ability to obey race control
-Ability to race predictably on R2 or R3 slick racing tires (tyres) at KY1
-Ability to utilize the draft safely
-Ability to maintain control of the XR GTR at race speeds
-Ability to start/restart properly
-Completion of both race session (most of it anyways)
-Submission of a valid Realistic NASCAR Cup Series or Kyoto 400 registration.
chnge of tactic for me, will not go for the win this time
Yea finally i am able to come
#4 - Sobis
umm.... Are you sure that's the right word?
Quote from teppo.jr :Yea finally i am able to cum

You don’t have to talk about problems with your reproductive system here sorry, I had to
Quote from Flame CZE :You don’t have to talk about problems with your reproductive system here sorry, I had to

he probaly ment come XD. hes finnish and 14 years old so lol
I'll be on the grid, must train more on bumping at bumpdrafting
Wupz ;D i didnt remember how its written and i meant to say come :-)
Quote from teppo.jr :Wupz ;D i didnt remember how its written and i meant to say come :-)

Why I love teppo (no homo)
I've not been feeling the greatest the last couple of days and I fell behind on a few things. Come 13:00 GMT the server should be up and ready. I'm laying down as soon as I finish writing this message and I'll be up about a half an hour before qualifying. PM's with the password should be on their way.
How many practise sessions still left before race?
Quote from teppo.jr :How many practise sessions still left before race?

We plan to have around 8 sessions before the race. Stick around and you should find enough of them, which will suit your timeslot.
Quote from Kid222 :We plan to have around 8 sessions before the race. Stick around and you should find enough of them, which will suit your timeslot.

thanks for info
Quote from Cornys :I've not been feeling the greatest the last couple of days and I fell behind on a few things....

IRL life sucks Cornys Hope you get well soon

One (stupid) Q
How do I get in contact with admins on TS if I'm in our IRM room? Do you monitor all the chat from all the sub rooms ... or is it some function in TS I should use?

Also hope that everybody attending today have read this important thread by Cornys:
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=82044

EDIT: Thanks Sobis for the gret tutorial below how to use the whisper function
There is some whisper function,try it. Can't help with more info,as I have never used it...
That whisper thing:
1. Join Ident-Racing TS3 server
2. Settings>Options>Whisper>Whisper lists
3. On the left corner press 'New', then press a whishper button (for example I use F8 to contact all RN channels, including race control and team sub-channels).
4. Add whisper channels from the right field to the middle one.
thanks for race guys... sad that theese over revs
Quote from Sobis :That whisper thing:
1. Join Ident-Racing TS3 server
2. Settings>Options>Whisper>Whisper lists
3. On the left corner press 'New', then press a whishper button (for example I use F8 to contact all RN channels, including race control and team sub-channels).
4. Add whisper channels from the right field to the middle one.

Great, got that part now
But how do I use. I tried it after the session, but when i hit the button I see a red dot at Race Control, but it disappears when I release the button ... so when do I speak?

Great racing today, was 3:rd at the last restart but someone behind was a little hasty so i was flipped sideways just before the green flag occurred ... think that started the whole mess then ...
Well, shit happens, ended up 5:th, very pleased with that

GREAT Thanks to 14 R.Major for all the laps you pushed me , man you were a really fast pusher ... didn,t see how u disappeared .. hope u just went to pit
Quote from sjoblom :Great, got that part now
But how do I use. I tried it after the session, but when i hit the button I see a red dot at Race Control, but it disappears when I release the button ... so when do I speak?

You can speak when holding the button.
Forgot to note something. On the SC that started at lap 49 the pit lane never opened. I was planning to pit but my car was good enough to continue, I guess.
Quote from FalconBridge :Forgot to note something. On the SC that started at lap 49 the pit lane never opened. I was planning to pit but my car was good enough to continue, I guess.

We made a few mistakes on the pit lane closed and open today.

Sorry about that
14 Remco Majoor CodeLyoko1 Nehterlands

love to come from the nehterlands, but I'm proud to come from the Netherlands
Quote from sjoblom :Great, got that part now

Great racing today, was 3:rd at the last restart but someone behind was a little hasty so i was flipped sideways just before the green flag occurred ... think that started the whole mess then ...
Well, shit happens, ended up 5:th, very pleased with that

GREAT Thanks to 14 R.Major for all the laps you pushed me , man you were a really fast pusher ... didn,t see how u disappeared .. hope u just went to pit

well I lagged into the wall. I hope that the draft was great further. I also hope I showed you guys the skill I have on the oval

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG