The online racing simulator
Kyoto 40 (Round 2) Discussion Thread
Round 2 – Kyoto 40 - 22 laps at KY1 - XRR (20% Res) - January 27, 2013 - 14:00 GMT - Layout

This session may count as a Kyoto 400 practice session so long as you obey the rules, race fairly, and complete more than 21 scored laps in the event (the pace lap doesn't count towards this total).

Round #1 of the 2013 Realistic NASCAR Open Series will be ran on January 27, 2013 starting at 14:00 GMT with qualifying (20 min.) These will be open track sessions unlike in the Cup Series so drafting will be permitted in qualifying.

The race will begin with a single (uncounted) pace lap at 14:30 GMT. This race is expected to last around 20 min. Bump Drafting is allowed in the XRR. There will not be flags in this event, so be careful at all times . See links below before racing if you have not already done so.

Before participating please register on this thread: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=81505

And be sure that you understand how to start the race: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2paAF-r50uU&feature=plcp
this gonna be last practise session?
-
(Flame CZE) DELETED by Flame CZE
Quote from teppo.jr :this gonna be last practise session?

No, there will likely be at least 1 more. This is not affiliated with the Cup Series truly, however I will give practice credits to those who deserve them in this event
Password has been applied: iwanttogofast

Open track qualifying begins at 14:00 GMT. TS is not required.
Sorry for causing the start crash, i gues i was expecting a tighter line from Holmerg like provost was doing in front of him. I should have been more cautios though.
I had a decent race. I accidently started the race a few seconds early because I was trying to avoid running into somebody.. I think that spread out the field pretty well, which isn't a bad thing

I had very little draft most of the race just like in qualifying, but I made my way up to 7th at once point and I made a bad decision to bump draft Jonathon and lost my partner and gave Jonathon mine. I wound up 8th after starting 15th, so it was a pretty good race for me
I seem to have no luck. Two cars wreck right in front of me and I have no where to go. Puts me back to 15th but two cars later fall back off the pace so I finished 13th.

Hopefully I can get a decent points finish at kyoto soon.
That early start caught be by surprise,lost contact to the top3 cars right away... Few laps later it was obviously lag from me that made TCLF spin and take me with in that incident,which slowed me down,fell down to 10th. Then made some progress,but one unlucky bump where my car bounced off other car like from wall took all the chances away for better finish than 4th.
Sorry for not coming, wasn't at home
Got hitten at start and fell way too back and couldnt do anything after that. Just going for finish.
Quote from Cornys :... but I made my way up to 7th at once point and I made a bad decision to bump draft Jonathon and lost my partner and gave Jonathon mine ...

Hehe .. yea it was a little confusing when u just left me Cornys, after you had lost your first partner and i started to bump you and i thought this will be great . I had some contact with your partner after u had passed me, honestly I don't know what caused it but I think it was a racing incident caused by both of us ....
Dammed hard to bump Jonathon cus he had more lag than u so i think we could have made it further up in the field

But Jonathon was faithful to me after u left me, really appreciate that
Kind of funny i didn't think about when we got on the last lap ... then i realized it after T3 and just barely managed to draft around Jonathon

Guys, if u are all alone and see me in the mirror .. go high and let me pick u up as a partner, I promise not to let u down then for sure
Quote from sjoblom :Guys, if u are all alone and see me in the mirror .. go high and let me pick u up as a partner, I promise not to let u down then for sure

Same for me :P

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG