The online racing simulator
Kyoto 400 Practice Session #1
The first official practice session for the Kyoto 400 will run on the 20th Jan 2013 @ 14:00 GMT. The session will include the following:

Qualifying - 20 Mins - Hardcore (No Spec or Jumping to Pits)
Race - 40 Laps +2 Pace Laps

Teamspeak IS required. You MUST be in a channel under Realistic NASCAR Sub Chanel.

Server info
Server: [RN] Cup Series
Password: KY400
Teamspeak: ts.ident-racing.net

Note: I have not received my Non-Profit License from Teamspeak (only 32 slots 1-2 admins)

To qualify for the Kyoto 400 you MUST attend at least 2 sessions, and you must receive credits for both. (more info on that in Cornys PM soon)

Please make sure that you have read and understood the Rules & Regulations.

Slick License & Session Credit Acquisition Requirements
-Ability to obey race control
-Ability to race predictably on R2 or R3 slick racing tires (tyres) at KY1
-Ability to utilize the draft safely
-Ability to maintain control of the XR GTR at race speeds
-Ability to start/restart properly
-Completion of both qualifying and race session.
-Submission of a valid Realistic NASCAR Cup Series or Kyoto 400 registration.

Event replay: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/19870 ... %20400%20Practice%201.mpr
#2 - Sobis
Sorry, my mistake. I just copied the IndyCar 250 one
oo **** i have floorball game at that moment cant do it
#7 - Sobis
Sorry guys, I won't be home at that time.
I'll be on the grid Corny

One stupid Q from a native Swede born with a strange language far from english
Read this in the ingress of this tread:
"-Ability to race predictably on R2 or R3 slick racing tires (tyres) at KY1"

Are both spellings of tires/tyres correct ... had that Q in my mind for a long time. I suspect the UK guys will tell me one answer and the US guys another ....
... and the Aussies a third maybe :-)

Also encourage all drivers to read this post on the NDR forum:
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1770055#post1770055
Then taking a minute and thinking it over ...
"Tire is the preferred spelling in the U.S. and Canada. Tyre is preferred in most varieties of English outside North America."
Source
Quote from TypeRacing :"Tire is the preferred spelling in the U.S. and Canada. Tyre is preferred in most varieties of English outside North America."
Source

Couldn't have been put much better
OK, then I know, usually I write it as tyre so i might as well stick to that
Are there any skins regulation or can we use whatever as long as the number match, as in the Indy race some weeks ago?
-
(Jonathon.provost) DELETED by Jonathon.provost
Ow sorry, my fault. It is on Sunday.
Server is passworded at this time.

Those of you who plan on attending tomorrow please read over the rules and make sure that you are able to draft effecivly in the XRR
Sessions begins in just a little under 9 hours (for real this time )
What? It's today? I thought it's on Saturday! Well today I'm free, so I will come
Quote :Qualifying - 20 Mins - Hardcore (No Spec or Jumping to Pits)

So if I crash on the Quali, I should not go to spectate mode before an admin advice me to do so?
-
(Cawwa) DELETED by Cawwa : ...
Quote from sjoblom :So if I crash on the Quali, I should not go to spectate mode before an admin advice me to do so?

No either drive to pits a safely as possible or park at the side and wait for a admin to allow you to rejoin.
Well was fun to break away with martin and Ramon! was fun. Didnt expect u to pass me ramon, was hoping to fight with u later not there... then lag got me and Jarda and then mr koreny thinks i hit his car...
-
(Denny12) DELETED by Cornys : Read post between these. Replay to an insult also deleted.
Wouldn't it be nice to have a race discussion thread for once? Even maybe a practice session one possibly? If I read any more insults to anybody on these threads there will be implications including but not limited to a suspension from Realistic NASCAR Events. This henceforth will be applied to post race discussions on the server chat as well.

Not only that, but the thread will be closed as well.
-
(Mustangman759) DELETED by Cornys : Read post between these. Reply to an insult also deleted.
It was a good race by me blauhoff and kapal. thats all
Please when there is no signal '' last lap before restart, assume double file possitions, why not give eachother space, why the rush?, where do u think ur going anyway!! My only goal in those laps is to get them behind me safely, really nothing can be earned there but a crash! Keep distance.. THINK ffs.
Quote from ChristijaNL :Please when there is no signal '' last lap before restart, assume double file possitions, why not give eachother space, why the rush?, where do u think ur going anyway!! My only goal in those laps is to get them behind me safely, really nothing can be earned there but a crash! Keep distance.. THINK ffs.

you kept an huge gap and were offpace. you didnt need that big of a gap
Thanks Admins for a fun event
... but why is there always nagging and harsh language on the chat after the race ... take that in the protest tread guys after watching the replay ... things are not always what they seems to be from your position in your car so it's no meaning arguing 1 min after the checker flag has dropped.
Really like these event with required practise events, much more fun out of the event then . And hopefully the actual race will be done on a higher driver standard then

I got one Q to the admins.

I think I was side bumped out of track at the first 2 PC laps. (Haven't seen replay so I don't know for fact)
I just continued at the very end of the field this time, but can I reclaim my position in a case like that (IF I consider I'm not to blame for the incident)?
How do I reclaim my position?
Should I ask for perm to speak on the chat?
Or just drive back to my original position?

Kyoto 400 Practice Session #1
(44 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG