The online racing simulator
Quote from Denny12 :On the whole straight, i have never passed first line from left, so there WAS space

so 9 cars wide would be possible and be safe enough to not be 100% sure for a crash?
#77 - CSF
Hmmm.
meh...
Attached images
lfs_00000055.jpg
Are u fella's kidding, its the last lap and the last corner ofcourse he aint gonna pull over and say 'hey u guys fight it out, i'll be a good boy and be 3rd''. Denny did nothing wrong there. I also find it strange Jati apologised for that contact if u ask me he was alongside and Kapal made a late 2nd move. That is all my opinion though, i'm glad i don't have to review anything with these kids here.
Quote from Denny12 :Little replay of lap 98..

Why are you angry on me?

still doesnt explains the others. And what to think of your open series race?

OK I'll let the finish of this race for what it is, it's not my problem. But what about your other actions? You cant control a fo8 at race speeds, watch your race in the open series, watch your moments in the 250 where you hit others of track
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :But what about your other actions? You cant control a fo8 at race speeds

Where did i lost control? Only once where i laghit 55.. Thats one thing in one hour

Quote from CodeLyoko1 :watch your race in the open series, watch your moments in the 250 where you hit others of track

And both race were with fo8.. okay
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :still doesnt explains the others. And what to think of your open series race?

OK I'll let the finish of this race for what it is, it's not my problem. But what about your other actions? You cant control a fo8 at race speeds, watch your race in the open series, watch your moments in the 250 where you hit others of track

So why are you talking about it?

Talk about this race, keep it ontopic please. Btw Open series was with FOX and Kyoto 250 with XRT.

Or "No arguments left"?
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :and at least you hit 2 other cars there on that lap XD

81 pushed me hardly, like you did Jarda...
Quote from Denny12 :Where did i lost control? Only once where i laghit 55.. Thats one thing in one hour

And both race were with fo8.. okay

wups mistake, you cant even control a fox on race speeds. sorry my mistake.
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :wups mistake, you cant even control a fox on race speeds. sorry my mistake.

but i can control fo8, and thats requirement
Quote from Fast Jarda :So why are you talking about it?

Talk about this race, keep it ontopic please. Btw Open series was with FOX and Kyoto 250 with XRT.

Or "No arguments left"?

I could go on forever with this, but I put too much energy in it, I'd rather put this energy in driving faster.
Koreny please.............
Attached images
2zf7cbl.jpg
Quote from deking235 :Koreny please.............

The comparison is betwheen me vs. T. Huovinen (pic on the left) and T. Korený vs. R. Majoor in the picture on the right.
Quote from Denny12 :same maneuver

But he goes to the right and there was already enough space !
Quote from Denny12 :but i can control fo8, and thats requirement

thats mostly because this track is full throttle and only turning left. when you actually need to slow down for an incident you cant, you will just continue even faster
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :thats mostly because this track is full throttle and only turning left. when you actually need to slow down for an incident you cant, you will just continue even faster

C'mon man! There was not requirement to control FO8 on FE4r, but on KY1, and i passed that And I reacted on incidents, i knew what i was doing
For once i'll listen to Kingsbury's advice, thread locked. Take your toys to another kindergarten please.

We will work on the protests and will check the whole race for incidents. That might take some time, so please, bear with us. When we're done with this, we will announce official results as soon as possible.

Sorry to everyone, who wanted to post here in serious manner, but it has once again gone too far.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG