The online racing simulator
Quote from Denny12 :So, in your opinion R2 drivers caused all incidents? (Thats 23,26,51,52,64) ??

haha, you just made me laugh

If you read back, I say that 99% of the crashes is cause by speed differences. Where do you get the "it's all the R2 drivers fault". I only said you would be taking risks, not only for yourself, but also to others.
Quote from Eclipsed :Nope,it was around 70°...

Yea,not many knows how to make better ones... But at least you do!

clearly, judging from my KY500 and 250 results compared to you... KY500 finished 8th 1 lap down and with no working pedals so my hands were pretty f'd up. Ky250 2 years in a row on lead lap (and 8th or better cant remember this year's result) and no penalties have been given to me. oh that and the epic finish of twin 115 #1 last year where I was 2nd ... so obviously Im a crap driver on ovals because I finish relatively well.
get your facts straight
lol I like how its all the usual suspects yelling at each other. LOL
Quote from Mustangman759 :clearly, judging from my KY500 and 250 results compared to you... KY500 finished 8th 1 lap down and with no working pedals so my hands were pretty f'd up. Ky250 2 years in a row on lead lap (and 8th or better cant remember this year's result) and no penalties have been given to me. oh that and the epic finish of twin 115 #1 last year where I was 2nd ... so obviously Im a crap driver on ovals because I finish relatively well.
get your facts straight

Your not bad at oval, but what if you need to turn right...
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :haha, you just made me laugh

If you read back, I say that 99% of the crashes is cause by speed differences. Where do you get the "it's all the R2 drivers fault". I only said you would be taking risks, not only for yourself, but also to others.

We should not take risks? Okay, lets put on pitlimiter to keep same speed, and go singlefile.. to do not take risks.. Oval racing is about risking.. or driving over 300 kmh is not risk? And if we can be faster, why we should not? This is racing man
Quote from Denny12 :14 didn't do anything about my maneuver, i thought i was infront by draft.. 14 still driving forward full speed

14 was out(125 km/h) of pace(160 km/h - given by rules)

you were at 180, way out of pace car speed
Quote from Denny12 :We should not take risks? Okay, lets put on pitlimiter to keep same speed, and go singlefile.. to do not take risks.. Oval racing is about risking.. or driving over 300 kmh is not risk? And if we can be faster, why we should not? This is racing man

thats the other end. What I mean is unnecessary risks must be avoided. You don't win a race by having a good start and barge trough the field like a bulldozer. You can only lose it there.

Also, I will give you a slide show in some minutes about your RN season this far.
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :You don't win a race by having a good start and barge trough the field like a bulldozer. You can only lose it there.

You see, i won
Ok.
I watched the replay ( Even though I didn't race ) And I saw something terrible. Something Ive never seen In a Official event, Koreny and the last lap..... WOOW ! Dude, Really ? Turning into Kapal. Ok blocking Is Allowed I know but this was something WAY Different this was just showing how much respect u have for other drivers ( NONE ) . U just crashed into him.

Well , I hope I will never race against you.

Greeting Damian
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :by crashing the Kapal and Jati.

I'm not sure if you have right information. They were blocking because it was allowed. They were cooperating together whole race (Also with me when I was in the race but then something happened, you remember?). And we are doing it many years, no one has noticed so far?

When did he crash Martin? Martin bumped him after T3 in final lap - that's crash? And if my info is corect, Jati found the crash in that place as his fault. And I was their spotter in last 20 laps and everything was OK from my view.

So please, stop the discussion, it only makes me laughing. Cry on your own team forum, there are people who will cry with you. Here are admins who decide whose fault was it.
Quote from Fast Jarda :
When did he crash Martin? Martin bumped him after T3 in final lap

after getting bumped 3 times by Koreny. Also, blocking is called blocking when the driver is behind him and is not on his left where also jati is coming up. You can clearly see him first move right to block Kapal (allowed), but when Kapal is on his left with jati on his left, He is not allowed to turn in to them. That's called crashing.
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :after getting bumped 3 times by Koreny. Also, blocking is called blocking when the driver is behind him and is not on his left where also jati is coming up. You can clearly see him first move right to block Kapal (allowed), but when Kapal is on his left with jati behind, He is not allowed to turn in to them. That's called crashing.

True.
Lock the thread
Quote from CodeLyoko1 :(...) Also, blocking is called blocking when the driver is behind him and is not on his left where also jati is coming up. You can clearly see him first move right to block Kapal (allowed), but when Kapal is on his left with jati on his left, He is not allowed to turn in to them. That's called crashing.

I’ve watched this situation for a couple of times in the replay, and I still cannot see any double blocking, nor crashing by T. Korený.

At the exit of T3, Tomáš moved onto the second lane and stayed on its right side, staying at the outside dashed line. Then I misjudged his intentions. I thought he’d block the inside again to have a shorter line to the finish but he stayed in his lane, therefore I hit his rear.

As he left the inside lane open (despite moving more into the middle of the 2nd lane), I decided to pass him on the inside but, in the meantime, Jati’s front-end was already beside my rear wheels, so I turned into him and we both collided and hit the wall. Looking at the replay now, it looks like Jati could’ve gone a bit further inside to avoid the contact, but well, it’s the last lap. He even said sorry, so I’m OK with that.

But I cannot see any contact or crash by T. Korený there at all.

As Jarda mentioned here, we had been trying to stay on the inside as much as possible during the last couple of laps, just to try to make Jati lose the draft and finish in a 2 car draft if possible. It didn’t work as planned I admit, we knew it would be hard for him to lose the draft, but at the end of the day, we finished in front of him, which was obviously what we wanted.
Attached images
indy250_lastlap_01.jpg
indy250_lastlap_02.jpg
indy250_lastlap_03.jpg
indy250_lastlap_04.jpg
Quote from Flame CZE :I’ve watched this situation for a couple of times in the replay, and I still cannot see any double blocking, nor crashing by T. Korený.

At the exit of T3, Tomáš moved onto the second lane and stayed on its right side, staying at the outside dashed line. Then I misjudged his intentions. I thought he’d block the inside again to have a shorter line to the finish but he stayed in his lane, therefore I hit his rear.

As he left the inside lane open (despite moving more into the middle of the 2nd lane), I decided to pass him on the inside but, in the meantime, Jati’s front-end was already beside my rear wheels, so I turned into him and we both collided and hit the wall. Looking at the replay now, it looks like Jati could’ve gone a bit further inside to avoid the contact, but well, it’s the last lap. He even said sorry, so I’m OK with that.

But I cannot see any contact or crash by T. Korený there at all.

As Jarda mentioned here, we had been trying to stay on the inside as much as possible during the last couple of laps, just to try to make Jati lose the draft and finish in a 2 car draft if possible. It didn’t work as planned I admit, we knew it would be hard for him to lose the draft, but at the end of the day, we finished in front of him, which was obviously what we wanted.

Ok , U are right It look like Jati was going to the right.

But when u look at the replay u see that koreny Is turning to the left so Kapal needed to turn aswell, But ofcourse Jati was on his left rear so they made contact wich turned out as a crash.

If Koreny left some space they wouldn't have crashed.
image says everything...
Attached images
indy250_lastlap_03.jpg
Quote from Denny12 :image says everything...

you say taht while you have tripple the space on your right and still your turning left looool
Ok ?
Attached images
i4effc.png
On the whole straight, i have never passed first line from left, so there WAS space
Attached images
indy250_lastlap_06.jpg
Quote from Denny12 :Please tell me laps, merci

98 (missaw, it was blauwhoff you hit)
Guys, i can make sure that heads will roll, there was lots of catastrophic driving and we will probably have to check the whole race from everyones view, well, thanks to some of you.

I admit there maybe should've been yellow flags, but we carried on instead and on the other hand, there were some unnecessary yellows, but the main blame is on you, drivers. *deep stare*

For Kyoto 400, we'll aim for cleaner driving and if drivers will not show ability to check area around them and race cleanly in general, then it's goodbye.
Kapal and Jati were on your left side.

Since the turn goes to the left and u were obviously turning left they didn't have that 4 car spaces u are talking about.
Attached images
241o594.jpg
This thread is closed

2013 IndyCar 250 Discussion Thread
(95 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG