The online racing simulator
Live For Slicks Round 4 - Race Discussion
The start of the second half of the season will take place at South City Classic (SO1) - Two Races, 31 laps each race (including pace lap).

Raceday will be the 1st of December, so one week and a half until race day.

Don't forget that BOTH the Ragequit AND the 75% race completion rules will take effect from this round on as an attempt to reduce the fairly high number of retirements we have seen on recent races.

The admins will still keep a lookout on the NO CHAT rule - it is there to be respected, not to be broken every 5 minutes by angry racers who have just been involved in an incident. However, we know it's also very important to investigate certain dodgy racing attitudes and we will pay more attention to those.

Discuss!
This is one the most classic comboes in lfs.

This was one of the most used combos in Early S1 stages, remember Burnout Crew had a server running SO1 every day, always full.

this will be a nostalgia trip for me, thanks Revolutionary Racing
Will you admins ever consider different weathers? Sunset would be damn beautiful in South City (especially with Lynce's textures).
Quote from Dennis93 :This is one the most classic comboes in lfs.

This was one of the most used combos in Early S1 stages, remember Burnout Crew had a server running SO1 every day, always full.

this will be a nostalgia trip for me, thanks Revolutionary Racing

Shame u gotta miss
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Senninha25 : Stinky brainfart.
Q starts in 15 minutes
dont confirm if your not gonna race.
Please, change this password.
I can't to get to the server.
I sent you the password.
Well then. that's a problem

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG