The online racing simulator
2013 Realistic NASCAR Cup Series Schedule
2013 Realistic NASCAR Cup Series
  1. IndyCar 250 - 135 laps at KY1 - FO8(S) - January 6, 2013 - 15:00 GMT
    Weather - Layout - Final Practice - Qualifying - Race - Results - Stream

+ Kyoto 400 Qualifying Day - 2 x 54 laps at KY1 - XRR(S) - February 10, 2013 - 14:55 GMT
    Weather - Qualifying Results - Duel 1 Replay - Duel 2 Replay - Duel Results

2. Kyoto 400+ - 216 laps at KY1 - XRR(S) - February 17, 2013 - 16:35 GMT
    Weather - Layout - Info - Starting Grid - Results - Replay - Broadcast

3. Fern Bay 150 - 150 laps at F24 - XRT(R) - March 3, 2013 - 15:00 GMT
    Weather- Layout

4. Stock Car 250 - 135 laps at KY1 - FZR(S) - April 21, 2013 - 14:00 GMT
    Weather - Layout

5. Roadster 175 - 95 laps at KY1 - LX6(R) - May 12, 2013 - 14:00 GMT
    Weather - Layout

6. Horsepower 200 - 108 laps at KY1 - FZ5(R) - June 9, 2013 - 14:00 GMT
    Weather - Layout
+ – Kyoto 400 Qualifying Day attendance is required for participation in the Kyoto 400.
(S) - Slick License Require
(R) - Street License Required (R stands for "road")

Weather Note: Partly cloudy or sunny conditions will result in sunny conditions for that session. Mostly cloudy, overcast, rain, or storms will result in cloudy conditions. Wind 0-5 km/h will result in no wind. Wind 6 or more km/h will result in low wind. Conditions will be checked prior to each session. Wind will only be applied to race sessions.

License Holders List

Registration Opens on December 8, 2012
I hope the wind is only for race,if in qualifying,then we can random draw starting grid,because it's a pure lottery anyway...
Quote from Eclipsed :I hope the wind is only for race,if in qualifying,then we can random draw starting grid,because it's a pure lottery anyway...

No, race only. This has been fixed
-
(N I K I) DELETED by N I K I
Tyres restrictions ?
Quote from kochomoch :Tyres restrictions ?

These will be posted within each race's race discussion and information thread. More testing is required before we announce this for most of our events, but I can give you a general idea at this time.

I can announce at this time that R4 tyres will be disallowed in all events meaning that the Kyoto 400 (unlike last year) will be an option race that will allow R2 or R3 tyres. This is certain. The same may be said about the IndyCar 250 and Stock Car 250.

The Fern Bay 150 may require road normals if the track proves to wear down the tyres too quickly. If tyre wear is not an issue there however we may increace the race duration to 200 laps in order to make it's duration more similar to the other races in the series. This would force us to require the tyres that have the least amount of heat build up, but that race still requires a good bit of testing. This race is the biggest unknown on the schedule from an administration stand point, and personally it worries me greatly.

The Horsepower 200 and Roadster 175 also require testing, but at this time I beleive that we'll allow competitors to chose the tyre compound that they desire. Should testing reveal an issue with one tire compound however we'll go ahead and disallow it's use. Of course I can already say that Knobbly tires are not going to be allowed in any oval race

All four rims of a car will be required to have the same compound.
Quote from Cornys :Of course I can already say that Knobbly tires are not going to be allowed in any oval race

So shouln't be Hybrids,unless you decide to run an event with any of 3 slowest cars in LFS (UF1,XFG,XRG). I don't think that road normals could last any longer that road supers,as they just have less grip,but then again - I never have driven with normals on a car that has supers in it's options.
Quote from Eclipsed :I never have driven with normals on a car that has supers in it's options.

This is why I have said that we need to do more testing, because I have not either . I hold out on hybrids for now because I may allow them in qualifying (but I doubt it)
Registration opens 1 week from today. Layouts, logos, track maps, and car images added to the schdule.
Kyoto 400 Qualifying Day and Race Day have been moved back 1 week in order to avoid conflict with the GT1WS 24 hour race weekend
When race ?
server ?
Quote from alex_devil :When race ?
server ?

This will all come with time. Registrations don't even open for another 3 days
#12 - xyx
hello m8 it´s xyx here ;P

I have 1 question about S & R Licence.

What I must do to obtain them?

p.s. maybe i miss some thread about that ;P
Quote from xyx :hello m8 it´s xyx here ;P

I have 1 question about S & R Licence.

What I must do to obtain them?

p.s. maybe i miss some thread about that ;P

Hey, xyx. Just attend another oval Realistic NASCAR event with slicks (S) or Street (R) tires. The "Open Series" is designed to give you guys without those licenses that oppertunity and we will also be having practice sessions in the weeks prior to each event.

If you can't make it to these numerous events we'll also accept replay submission on the correct thread, but we'll only look at those as a last resort for those who wish to obtain a license.

Hope this has helped
Now through December 28th Realistic NASCAR Server will be holding 10 lap (no mid-race join) sprints with 15 min qualifying sessions enabled in order to give RNCS competitors a chance to practice for the IndyCar 250.

On December 29th the Server will be loaded with AU1's "Indy" layout with FOX in order to prepare for the Open Series event, but at the conclusion of that event the server will once again be converted over to KY1 with FO8
Schedule updated to add the Kyoto 400 Qualifying Day information
Road License requirements have been removed for this Sunday's Fern Bay 150 due to the lack of practice sessions. This means that drivers will be able to obtain a license in the race on Sunday which will allow them to participate in the Roadster 175 and Horsepower 200 (round 5 and 6). Participation of course will not automatically grant a driver a license.

Hope that this doesn't become an issue. Registrations will remain open through Saturday UTC time.
The Roadster 175 has been moved forward a week to May 12th due to the fact that I will be graduating from high school on the previously scheduled date of May 19th.

May 12th at 14:00 GMT will be the new date for the Roadster 175
You mean moved back a week, not forward, right?
Quote from Sobis :You mean moved back a week, not forward, right?

Well, forward in terms of closer to the current time. I should refrain from using the terms of forward and backwards with time I suppose

Race has been moved to May 12th

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG