The online racing simulator
Last Lap Motorsports,SLI,XRT,12,Jepsertti,Jesse Bruce,Finland
Late Confirms below
I'm already confirmed? 97... Please PM me onthe avvound Javialord acc the details.
Quote from ricardoboy10 :I'm already confirmed? 97... Please PM me onthe avvound Javialord acc the details.

no, you still need to do so.
Quote from ricardoboy10 :I'm already confirmed? 97... Please PM me onthe avvound Javialord acc the details.

We don't need to PM you anything about this - read the 1st post of this thread, all you need to know is there, as clear as it can possibly be.

Copy-paste that little phrase in code to your post, and include there the account that you will use (among the other important details there, of course). Otherwise we will not accept any other type of confirmation and we will not be able to allow you to race tomorrow.

On another note - the first deadline has expired, any other confirms posted after post 28 will suffer a 5-place grid penalty for the race. This thread will be officially closed once Qualifying begins at 16:30 UTC of October 27 and no more confirms will be accepted.
Am i already confirmed?
SAVAGE SimSports,SLI,XRT,91,deCesaris,Juho Räsänen,Finland

Sorry for late confirmation.
If you are not here then you are not confirmed.
I cancel my confirm because i didnt remember that im going to one concert this evening.
ineX Racing,SLI,XRT,93,IsaacPrice,Isaac Price,Wales
-,SLI,FXO,97,Javialord,Ricardo Seerden,Netherlands
Last Lap Motorsports,SLI,FXO,43,Bmxtwins,Ray Kingsbury,USA
-,SLI,XRT,49,HighDrifter,Mindaugas Rolius,Lithuania
Thanks
Conquest Racing,SLI,XRT,18,gangster13,Michał Śmieszek,Poland
Team 6th Gear Racing,SLI,FXO,47,Niggo,Nicholas Wrage,Germany
My3id Gaming,SLI,XRT,36,Kart-36,Joe Holmes,England
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG