The online racing simulator
Live For Slicks - Round 2 Race Discussion
A little early but hey, seems to be a tough track on the front tyres. FXO will be quicker I think but they will have to manage their front tyres more than the rest of us in the XRT.
the FXO seems to be pretty quick around the ky2r. the only place where im losing time is on the oval part.
ATM I am having the server configured on my rented server. It should be ready to go soon.
what a track......

XRT Is going to have a hard time to keep the FXO's behind after the start.
This gonna be one of the FXO's track
They said fxo was slow, they said.
it's all about the track
Guys cna anyone PM the informatio nfor tommorow? xD

Ty
Quote from ricardoboy10 :Guys cna anyone PM the informatio nfor tommorow? xD

Ty

Round 2 - KY2r – Single Race – 1 hour – Oct. 27, 2012 - DOUBLE POINTS
Ooh 27 october ;p
Okay , Ty
Hey guys, the new server is up
Details are.
RR.Live For Slicks
Password: gr1ppyrubb4h
pass will be changed race day
Quote from Mustangman759 :Hey guys, the new server is up
Details are.
RR.Live For Slicks
Password: gr1ppyrubb4h
pass will be changed race day

You need to unlock airio, it kicked us for having impossible S1 times :P
I turned it off now
Account change.. From mastahx to Javialord ( Bought a acc <# )
Do we have a livestream for tonight?
Can i get the information on this acc? xD ( password )
I'll send the PM's to the newest confirmees right away.
if any confirmed driver didnt get the server info post here
Theres good racing in this league they said. It will be a bit of fun they said. This setup is better than the one we were trying the other night they said. One painful race full of errors at the start and fronts 20 degrees hotter than rears, patience in the middle to capitalize at the end but then get wrecked left right and centre later. Looked like there was some nice fun racing at the front, but I got wrecked by Nielsen, then came back at him so he put me in the wall. Then out of frustration tried a move around the outside of Gunzelman in the last lap. I guess same happened to him as me the lap before and got onto the kerb on the inside and with slicks in this car, that makes contact inevitable. Lose another place.

Really just think the driving was rediculous in this race. I'm not always the cleanest, I make mistakes but I atleast gave space where it was needed.
Quote from IsaacPrice :
Really just think the driving was rediculous in this race. I'm not always the cleanest, I make mistakes but I atleast gave space where it was needed.

Especially when passing, you did a great job to make contact every time, just like Krasi.

No protests given, contact happens, I don't blame you.
Well not my problem what you are trying to take the inside into a wall? pff.
Dennis:huh? I think I caught your front wheel with my rear when I outbraked myself in T1, sry for that. Other than that I didn't make contact with anyone which was really my fault. Gunzelman 2nd last lap was but it was mainly the kerb on the inside and racing incident imo. I was struggling with the set cos somehow I burned my fronts much more with it = couldnt do t1 especially how I wanted. Atleast it didnt affect your race too much

Nielsen/fxonoob AFAIK you arent supposed to push people into a wall when they have an overlap though. You were in the middle of the road(there was space either side), I chose the inside. Once I made that choice with the speed I had coming, it was really too late for you to try and close the door imo.
Quote from NielsenRacer :Well not my problem what you are trying to take the inside into a wall? pff.

Dude, don't make me to rage on you. You told me "worst blocker in the world"? Go to doctor dude, im not here to play tamagotchi, im here for racing. I was just holding inside line so you couldn't use the advantage of fxo. It's your problem you can't pass me, like Sean. He felt guilty to tap my rear in the long right hander before 2nd split, when I was 98% in front of him. So that's a fair move, sean?
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG