The online racing simulator
Live For Slicks Round 1 - Results
At the moment we're trying to showcase the race results on Revolutionary Racing's official website (revolutionaryracing.info), and they are there although buffering time is a bit slow, so please bare with us.

We will also bring the replays here (they're on the discussion thread atm), but at the moment it's a bit late and I'll have to leave those for later since they're available in the Discussion thread, as mentioned before.

Anyway, HERE are Race 1 results*, and HERE are the Race 2 results*.

*Points NOT official yet.
Looks like some problem with best laps.
2 minutes : x seconds. x tenths
Quote from Bmxtwins :2 minutes : x seconds. x tenths

Fastest lap is still not correct, Nielsen had fastest lap in R1 2:00.40 i had fastest lap in R2 2:00.45 i think.
I followed the laptimes seen in the race results. Nielsen had the fastest lap on Race 1 and you took the fastest lap on Race 2. It's not a massive issue since there are no points up for grabs for the fastest lap.

Anyway, it might have been a problem with converting the results log to the website's listing system (or whatever it's called), or maybe just a simple stupid typo from yours truly...time to fix it :P
On your web page I am not classed as an nfinity driver for some reason. Please could you rectify that?

EDIT : Also fastest lap times are wrong for a number of people myself included in both race 1 and race 2.

EDIT 2 : Niko did not set fastest lap in race 2. It was Dennis.
Quote from oscarhardwick :On your web page I am not classed as an nfinity driver for some reason. Please could you rectify that?

Where are you seeing that?
Quote from oscarhardwick :On your web page I am not classed as an nfinity driver for some reason. Please could you rectify that?

EDIT : Also fastest lap times are wrong for a number of people myself included in both race 1 and race 2.

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=80980

So maybe if you read the threads you would understand. I cannot add you to a team if you do not have a user account at our website

unsure, i think rui put the wrong race results for each 1
I just redid most of the R2 results, except for those who DNFd
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Mustangman759 : .

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG