The online racing simulator
***Notice for Points Standings - Registration by each driver needed***
Drivers need to register at www.revolutionaryracing.info with the name they want displayed on the points standings. This will allow for us to keep it on a database with our other leagues from another game, and the points system will be automated saving us much time. This also allows for you to see your results for each race without going back and checking a ton of threads and it will automatically do team point calculations (format tba). Preferably the account you create has your real life name.

The preferable format would be to name your account like follows (myself as an example)

R.Kingsbury

or something along those lines
ive noticed alot of registrations by S2 names. Thats fine, as long as you have something we can notice
Make sure you activate via email!!!
Done
registered as uniitti.
Ok niko, will add when i get home to genr
Done. GenR.Krasi
already added it 2 hours ago :P
Protection System - Registration
The Security Image Failed...

WTF I do wrong when im trying register?

Edit/ Now I get it done...
Registered as J.Hockett
-
(NielsenRacer) DELETED by Senninha25 : Wait until early 2009.
If Mathias askd for points I'm sorry.. I was going to ask for the same.

I've learned you updated from Kyoto Round, but maybe in the future try to make it before the round after is over, thanks.
I wouldve done it but ive been busy applying to universities. And ruis bandwidth isnt letting him dl the replays, but he has them now.
-
(Mustangman759) DELETED by Mustangman759
I'm still getting used to the results' systems on the Revolutionary Racing site, and seemingly the 3 times I've done them, Ray or Matt had to fix something that I did wrong.

We are also creating accounts for those who haven't created theirs yet, as a way of making our work easier when it comes to preparing the results. And if you didn't notice, we're leaving the "laps led" count off because it just consumes too much time while reviewing the replays, and consequently preparing the results.
Using the drop down menus would probably help instead of writing it all
In lol
Quote from Bmxtwins :Using the drop down menus would probably help instead of writing it all
In lol

that's the problem, in drop-down menus you can't write shit, you have to pick the name instead
Points updated through south city.

If you did not reach 75% you were not scored. J.Dohnalik was not scored at fernbay due to not creating a user account.

Dennis still leads by 4 pts over ring and 46 over Bmxtwins and Gunzellman

Last Lap Motorsports now leads the team points over nFinity by 23
yesss. It's me the first points)) (42)

***Notice for Points Standings - Registration by each driver needed***
(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG