The online racing simulator
Well I suppose it was wrong decision to leave Ray alone to commentate, I can only believe how horrible he was (he did ask me to commentate but I was like mehh cos SC and stuff and like you know stuff) but not gonna bother look at it now.. Not that I would be any better commentator than Ray anyway, I suppose..
Quote from Hahmo :Well I suppose it was wrong decision to leave Ray alone to commentate, I can only believe how horrible he was (he did ask me to commentate but I was like mehh cos SC and stuff and like you know stuff) but not gonna bother look at it now.. Not that I would be any better commentator than Ray anyway, I suppose..

i actually watched back and it was better than expected
Quote from ChristijaNL :That is not what Dennis was on about, the racing was great today, the stream not so much, no offence.

I know but I was saying the success of the league will improve anyway because the racing will get better aswell.

The stream did suck, quite badly. Commentary was few and far between and the camera work was lackluster. I don't like to criticize really as I'm not sure if I could do a better job, but compared to the privilege we have of the NDR/PMDTV streams the RR stream didn't cut the mustard.
Yea sorry about that Ray, didn't have time to reply to your PM...Had some family-related things to solve and didn't get back home in time to make it to the race, sorry.
Quote from prOmo_LTU :Yea sorry about that Ray, didn't have time to reply to your PM...Had some family-related things to solve and didn't get back home in time to make it to the race, sorry.

Don't sweat it laury
My french accent is really ugly
I think that I walked over you alot b/c your voice was coming from speakers and not headsets lol
It was really nice!
Just only 2 rammers ;p
if you were "rammed" please file a protest.
Someone already reported him
Each incident needs to be reported seperately, we aren't gonna scan the whole race to penalize people.
Quote from ricardoboy10 :Someone already reported him

That's funny, because I don't remember being in last?
Do elaborate.
Quote from Senninha25 :No commentary blunders? Good to know that nothing went out of order (apart from the server).

I'm sure if I had shown up there would have been great commentary regarding my driving skills like at the last event.
Where can i see the results of the race?
Quote from HeikkiTuom :Where can i see the results of the race?

Nothing's official yet

Should maybe be till Wednesday.
Nothin official yet , sorry. Closing protests thread today then ill start determining order
Quote from edge3147 :I'm sure if I had shown up there would have been great commentary regarding my driving skills like at the last event.

You were not even at the last round.
What driving skills?
The tbows stream if thats what your talking about was unrelated commentater wise so your post is irrellevent.
Having watched the stream and now checked the replay, big sorry from me to Blueflame for that contact in race 2 - I saw you flying past me and assumed someone had rear-ended you or something, now I realise it was me! So sorry, I honestly never even realised you were there, hence me ambling across the road towards you. Definitely not trying to block you or anything The contact seemed a bit strange, maybe made worse by lag but yeah, definitely my fault. Pretty crap lap for me, almost took Niko out on the straight beforehand (having almost helped Nathan to take him out even before T1) then did crash at the last corner, partly my fault but I can't really go much wider otherwise I'd just understeer into the gravel
It's ok. Water under the bridge.
Quote from J@tko :Having watched the stream and now checked the replay, big sorry from me to Blueflame for that contact in race 2 - I saw you flying past me and assumed someone had rear-ended you or something, now I realise it was me! So sorry, I honestly never even realised you were there, hence me ambling across the road towards you. Definitely not trying to block you or anything The contact seemed a bit strange, maybe made worse by lag but yeah, definitely my fault. Pretty crap lap for me, almost took Niko out on the straight beforehand (having almost helped Nathan to take him out even before T1) then did crash at the last corner, partly my fault but I can't really go much wider otherwise I'd just understeer into the gravel

Shit happens May it be a better race next time
Quote from NielsenRacer :Shit happens May it be a better race next time

KY2 will be fun for us FXOs

I can't decide whether I want the XRT slowed down or not. The fact that I was about the same pace as a fair few XRT drivers who I'd say are about my level (e.g. Nathan) even around AS3R shows how much quicker we are around the bends, so if the XRT is castrated too much a tight twisty track we'll be so far ahead.

EDIT: Just seen the schedule - not many twisty tracks! Even SO1 and FE2 have half decent straights for the XRT to stretch its legs.
XRT looks awesome on straight and FXO awesome in corners
I think the restrictions are pretty fair. We were considerig a change but are not now.
Yeah, I agree with that matt
FXO can win the race if it gauges it's slingshot well enough. I mean lets be honest Ky2 has some large advantages to FXO besides the oval, and WE1 isnt too bad either.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG