The online racing simulator
Jesus **** guys... when you restart the server, put the track on again....
Quote from Dennis93 :Jesus **** guys... when you restart the server, put the track on again....

you can join the server now. Got to talk to Matt and Ray about setting the track to as3r all the time ro something...I'm in a bit of a hurry right now
I didn't touch the server, better yell at provost for that
Server is for some reason crashing atm.
We need a new server, this can't cope.
i can't join the server.. :S
Server is

Slickmod Backup
Some really good comunity is here.. i come 1 minute before start, without any set or sumething, and noone can share setup... Ye, this is really great comunity
Quote from Denny12 :Some really good comunity is here.. i come 1 minute before start, without any set or sumething, and noone can share setup... Ye, this is really great comunity

I'm not trying to be rude, but don't expect everyone, everytime, to give you a setup that they have been spending hours and maybe days to work on.
Quote from Denny12 :Some really good comunity is here.. i come 1 minute before start, without any set or sumething, and noone can share setup... Ye, this is really great comunity

Because you have to make one?

No one owes you anything, maybe you should make your own
Firstly,

I was lucky that I joined to the server in time (thought to start to train 30 mins before Q, but there seems to be a little mistake in scheduling). But that wasn't all. I really need to get G25 or 27. My <3 DFGT has seen its best days. Brake pedal does slightly brake by its weight i needed to footwork to keep the pedal up. That was so pain.. + my throttle pedal doesn't make full throttle always.

I thought FXO was so harshly underpowered, but nah, it was my control tools fault.

Next race i will have G25 or G27, so good race!

How in the world of hell do you expect people to send a setup they've worked on for weeks before when, you come unprepared to a race..? How is this our problem?

Pull yourself together and build your own setup.

Trying to be rude. But if someone turns up that late, holds up the race, crashes out of the race due to lack of practice and is a general pain in the backside there is no way on earth I will be sharing to a set.
Quote from oscarhardwick :Trying to be rude. But if someone turns up that late, holds up the race, crashes out of the race due to lack of practice and is a general pain in the backside there is no way on earth I will be sharing to a set.

LOL? I've practiced a lot, a hell lot
check my pb maybe?

Quote from Dennis93 :How in the world of hell do you expect people to send a setup they've worked on for weeks before when, you come unprepared to a race..? How is this our problem?

Pull yourself together and build your own setup.

Sorry, that i haven't got time for build a set.... I was glad that i came for race.. And all the "friends" around couldn't help... How will be that nice for you?
I guess you're failing to understand this: "friends" as you call them are not people who are programmed to send you a set because you haven't made one yourself.

And I'll tell you more - http://www.setupgrid.net/ - now you don't need to live off of anyone to give you a set for the race.
Quote from Denny12 :LOL? I've practiced a lot, a hell lot
check my pb maybe?

Sorry, that i haven't got time for build a set....

Oh the joy. Soo you practised 'hell lot' but with what set? I thought you practised a lot during the time you had time to build your own setup?

It's like going to endurance race 5 minutes before race start asking for a setup. Heck no no one will give you a setup they have worked on for HOURS and HOURS with team members for weeks, the hardest workers even do it on their own server and not show their pace to anyone until the actual race.

Maybe you need to think again about who is helpful and friendly and who aren't because you, sir, clearly have understood the point of leagues incorrectly.

you asked for a set after the first race. If you had come 1hr before the race or even 15 minutes im sure someone would gladly have helped you.

Other than that, and the server failure just before qually, race ran smoothly.
No commentary blunders? Good to know that nothing went out of order (apart from the server).
Quote from Senninha25 :No commentary blunders? Good to know that nothing went out of order (apart from the server).

Should probably get some 'dedicated' commentators, for this championship to be successful.
Quote from Dennis93 :Should probably get some 'dedicated' commentators, for this championship to be successful.

As we go deeper into the championship I think the racing will just get better.
Quote from BlueFlame :As we go deeper into the championship I think the racing will just get better.

That is not what Dennis was on about, the racing was great today, the stream not so much, no offence.
One thing.. sorry for all my posts, forget about golden rule: Do not post anything right after race.. Hope everyone will understand how emotion affected was my post...
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG