The online racing simulator
To be honest right now, I'm more worried about the poor soul who turns in too hard into the kerb in the right hairpin on the old pits section.
This race is on my birthday lol Could i get win as gift guys? :P
Quote from Senninha25 :To be honest right now, I'm more worried about the poor soul who turns in too hard into the kerb in the right hairpin on the old pits section.

I've hit that hard many times, still not managed to flip

But yeah it does add to the action, but i think if people practice enough there won't be many flips thankfully
Quote from Denny12 :This race is on my birthday lol Could i get win as gift guys? :P

Nevvaar! .
Not here this weekend, sorry guys.
What are you??? Chicken or man?
I'm someone who can't be in two places at once.
Quote from PMD9409 :I'm someone who can't be in two places at once.

Well chickens can't be in 2 places at once.. So you must be a chicken
Chickens can be multiple places at once.
Quote from PMD9409 :Chickens can be multiple places at once.

Do you actually have any chickens in 'murica that you havnt eaten yet?
Quote from JackDaMaster :Do you actually have any chickens in 'murica that you havnt eaten yet?

Yeah, but they're probably about to be ate in KFC or smthn.
I eat the eggs, keep the chickens.
Bad news as well. Due to basketball commitments I won't be able to admin for Round 1.
However I will keep monitoring confirms, signups, skins and possibly PM's before raceday. Substitute admin to be announced soon, so the Kings bros can stay under control.
Quote from Senninha25 :Bad news as well. Due to basketball commitments I won't be able to admin for Round 1.
However I will keep monitoring confirms, signups, skins and possibly PM's before raceday. Substitute admin to be announced soon, so the Kings bros can stay under control.

oh please rui who saved your hyde in the test round :P
-
(krkriv) DELETED by krkriv
can someone remove my ban from server?
Quote from krkriv :can someone remove my ban from server?

will get to it...did you forget to run the slickmod by any chance?
Absolutely
I am sorry but there will be no tracker for this round due to personal reasons. Sorry. All other rounds should be covered.
When im trying to join server there comes: Host refused connection

Why?!??? Hasnt happend before when joining that server.

btw: i dont have any mods in lfs, only that slicks mod.
It kept coming up with some SET WHL error when you kept joining (I think, or something like that :/)
Quote from J@tko :It kept coming up with some SET WHL error when you kept joining (I think, or something like that :/)

And wtf i have to do with that? :|
I shall restart the server.
Quote from HeikkiTuom :I have slickmod..

then use slickmod ONLY when you join the Live For Slicks server. and don't use normal LFS to join the Live For Slicks server... */unban HeikkiTuom*

Since many people seem to be having this - entering the Live For Slicks server with the normal LFS.exe will get you an automatic CPW ban. There's nothing we can do to stop that (apart from lifting the ban), that's the Cheat Protection system doing its part.

Use ONLY the Slickmod to join our L4Slicks server. The password will remain i<3slicks until we change it for tomorrow's race.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG