The online racing simulator
Thx man and sry again..
Maybe implement a WTCC style rule, admins reserve the right to add 1 or 2 laps to prevent a finish under SC. Particpants should then carry a little more fuel just in case.
Some changes tba, including race starts and car restrictions
i would like to aplogise for the chaos king cause in this leagues. this will be taking care of
Quote from Bmxtwins :Some changes tba, including race starts and car restrictions

...aaaand admin team, to prevent useless multitasking
-
(Mustangman759) DELETED by Bmxtwins : Bitches please
-
(Franky.S) DELETED by Bmxtwins : Bitches please
Hopefully the start of the next round is much smoother, I got so much damage before the green light it was crazy.
-
(Mustangman759) DELETED by Mustangman759
The event be complicated, but will good races. Me this format race to like! I will become a party to Live For Slicks.
Thanks organizer, admins, operator and commentators for this works.
And I am sorry for not know english language)
Was great fun, indeed. Also enjoyed being at that pole position for approx 8 laps or so.

Looking forward to the first, official round
I understand.

Thanks
Guys .... Ok I agree I disrespect (i think that is when I left) but trust I didn't clear the grid or other stuff at that time I was preparing my car :/ .... And from 30+ drivers you choose me ? I am trying to keep my anger in body because when get angry bad things happen....
Quote from F1 mainiac :Guys .... Ok I agree I disrespect (i think that is when I left) but trust I didn't clear the grid or other stuff at that time I was preparing my car :/ .... And from 30+ drivers you choose me ? I am trying to keep my anger in body because when get angry bad things happen....

I think this organizer will see log a server and punish violator.
Quote from F1 mainiac :Guys .... Ok I agree I disrespect (i think that is when I left) but trust I didn't clear the grid or other stuff at that time I was preparing my car :/ .... And from 30+ drivers you choose me ? I am trying to keep my anger in body because when get angry bad things happen....

Your 3 month ban is deserved for shouting obsceneties regardless in my opinion. And you were warned multiple times.
-
(IsaacPrice) DELETED by IsaacPrice : Talking out of my arse
does anybody have a replay of the first race?
Quote :Do keep in mind that R1 tyres are only allowed for Qualifying.

It's very badly worded, especially for someone whose first language isn't English. What it should say is "R1 tyres cannot be used in the race, but they can be used in qualifying".

If you swap around "are" and "only" then the rule reads as you think it is.

EDIT: Ok to slightly re-word:

Do keep in mind that R1 tyres are only allowed for Qualifying. = R1 not in race, but yes in qualifying
Do keep in mind that R1 tyres only are allowed for Qualifying. = R1 ONLY in qualifying, nothing else
e.g. I clear. R1 open in Qual, but R2-4 this closed. And in Race R1 closed, but R2-4 this open.
Quote from J@tko :It's very badly worded, especially for someone whose first language isn't English. What it should say is "R1 tyres cannot be used in the race, but they can be used in qualifying".

If you swap around "are" and "only" then the rule reads as you think it is.

Right. I don't really know how to take this. Whether as some sort of lesson or as an insult after all the time that I spent learning english, to the point that I actually speak it better than my own mother language? I don't know.

Anyway, you're right. How that happened is beyond me, but the way I put that phrase ended up coming across to people that for Qualifying, only R1 tyres were allowed. That was obviously NOT what I meant. R1 tyres only are allowed to be used in Qualifying. Not in the Race, but only for Qualifying. Qualifying: R1 to R4 tyres. Race: R2 to R4 tyres, R1 NOT ALLOWED.
I'll put this in...wherever I posted that stupid phrase, and if people still don't understand this, then I'll make them put a "Jackass" sticker on their skins.

Now that I just got schooled by J@tko on something that I should've known a long time ago with my english experience, can we move on?
Quote from Senninha25 :Right. I don't really know how to take this. Whether as some sort of lesson or as an insult after all the time that I spent learning english, to the point that I actually speak it better than my own mother language? I don't know.

Woowwwwwww no wait - I was saying it was badly worded and, particuarly if someone's first language isn't English, then they'd be more likely to read it wrongly - I wasn't insulting anyone! Just trying to clarify

Maybe I should work on my wording
Quote from J@tko :Woowwwwwww no wait - I was saying it was badly worded and, particuarly if someone's first language isn't English, then they'd be more likely to read it wrongly - I wasn't insulting anyone! Just trying to clarify

That was my first reaction to your post before realising I was wrong. Don't worry about it
Quote :Do keep in mind that R1 tyres are only allowed for Qualifying.

Which obviously states that you are only allowed to use R1 compounds for qual.
How come that ppl used R2, R3 and you didn't really give a dayum about it ? :/
Quote from MousemanLV :Which obviously states that you are only allowed to use R1 compounds for qual.

As Jack mentioned it has two meanings (should be changed to say R1 not allowed in the race).
Quote from J@tko :Do keep in mind that R1 tyres are only allowed for Qualifying. = R1 not in race, but yes in qualifying
Do keep in mind that R1 tyres only are allowed for Qualifying. = R1 ONLY in qualifying, nothing else

Quote from MousemanLV :Which obviously states that you are only allowed to use R1 compounds for qual.

Quote from Senninha25 : Qualifying: R1 to R4 tyres. Race: R2 to R4 tyres, R1 NOT ALLOWED.

-
(Senninha25) DELETED by Senninha25 : Check the two posts above mine, they say the same thing.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Your 3 month ban is deserved for shouting obsceneties regardless in my opinion. And you were warned multiple times.

Warned about what ? (do i want to continue this ? you bet I want to)
Quote from F1 mainiac :Warned about what ? (do i want to continue this ? you bet I want to)

If you wish to appeal your ban please send the proper appeal to my inbox. Continuing this discussion in our forums will not be tolerated
As for tire rules, all tire conpounds allowed for qualifying but r1 is banned for race. I will rewrite the rules
-
(Ring) DELETED by Ring
That also leads me to say sorry to Ramon Blauwhoff, who I told to shut up during the gridding for the race as I was slowly starting to lose my patience...it wasn't an admin-like attitude, for me to be saying that.

Live For Slicks - Test Round Discussion
(58 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG