The online racing simulator
Live For Slicks - Test Round Discussion
Next Saturday the 15th of September, we will head to BL1 for our first test round. Anyone is welcome to come, even if you're not signed up. You do, however, need to confirm for the event in a thread that will be created very soon.

Do keep in mind that for Qualifying: R1 to R4 tyres are allowed. And for the Race: R2 to R4 tyres, R1 NOT ALLOWED. . For the race you can feel free to use any tyre compound from R2 to R4. Hell, you can go crazy with those compounds. But please don't forget to give us some feedback out of your tyre choices after the race, as it is very important for us to understand the slick tyres' behaviour with the TBO group.

Check the server thread for further information.
FXO @ 5%
XRT @ 1%
RB4 @ 0%
y is xrt not 2%
Because FXO is still just as fast if not faster with the slickmod. All things can change after test round.
Its gonna be a nice xrt train at the front
We'll see how OP they are. Last lap time indications still showed that the FXO can still match up to the XRT.
what about the rb4 eh
lol, the RB4 won't be needing any tweaks. If anything, the FXO and XRT are more likely to get a bit more restriction so the RB4 can match up in pace. Only problem I see is that only one or two guys are planning to use it, which sucks for grid variety :P
That's what he meant Rui.
The RB4 shouldn't be suffering too much in raw pace, theorically.
But yeah, we spent a lot less time with it on the time trials because we were too worried about leveling the FXO and XRT together and setting the beginning restrictions ahead of this test round, so the RB4 still needs a little bit of love.
we can adjust the restrictions accordingly after the test round also
But that's only going to depend on the drivers' feedback.
Password server?
Quote from malcomax :Password server?

sent, if anyone else needs it please post here and an admin will send you it.
-
(edge3147) DELETED by Mustangman759
That was ****ing incredible.
I apologize for the mess in the first race, the immaturity of some people clearing the grid and chatting is just awful. I thank everyone who stuck around and behaved. I hope you all will continue in the series now that Ray is stuck doing the stream
Despite the FXO being castrated, the racing was actually good once some left.
hence why we will be making changes to restrictions and qualifying
That's what this test round was for, to begin with. We weren't too sure that we'd hit the restrictions straight away. We will try to move the restrictions thinking about the RB4, so we can actually give it a chance to mess with the other two cars and to justify us including it in this series.

Lots of other rule changes are also coming up for the beginning of the season.

Plus, I understand that a lot of people will be upset after how everything went today, but why do most drivers expect an event to go without any problem if they don't respect the admins? Do they really have to wait for Deko to go apeshit on them so we can get some order?
Those guys who got banned (Like me) are we like out of this series or..?
Quote from NielsenRacer :Those guys who got banned (Like me) are we like out of this series or..?

you got banned? We only recall banning -TRR-King...yours is either a kick or a 12-hour ban. Nothing long-term for anyone apart from King.
Quote from NielsenRacer :Those guys who got banned (Like me) are we like out of this series or..?

I think it was just to prevent u from raging on server
i was trying to reconnect to say im sorry about what i said :& but it said something about "host blocked connect"
Quote from NielsenRacer :i was trying to reconnect to say im sorry about what i said :& but it said something about "host blocked connect"

Ill be sure to remove it, it was to give you time to cool down and not make any rash decisions.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG