The online racing simulator
2012 World TBO Championship Series Protest and Penalty Thread
In order to report an incident in qualifying or the race which deserves a penalty which the admins did not see post the following information:

Session:
Time Code of Incident (start - finish):
Drivers Involved:
Description:

There is a 30 hour time window from the completion of an event to file a report. Thanks everybody for attending
Session: Race
Time Code of Incident (start - finish): 1h30:20
Drivers Involved: 96 & 98
Description: Under caution 98 initiates contact and doesn't bother to avoid another contact causing 96 to spin and lose one position.
Section(s) of Rules Broken: Sorry,but it should be up to marshals to decide that!
Quote from Eclipsed :Session: Race
Time Code of Incident (start - finish): 1h30:20
Drivers Involved: 96 & 98
Description: Under caution 98 initiates contact and doesn't bother to avoid another contact causing 96 to spin and lose one position.
Section(s) of Rules Broken: Sorry,but it should be up to marshals to decide that!

Incident has been noticed. You will be given your position back in the official race results due to the fact that you lost position through no fault of your own.
Time Code of Incident (start - finish): 28:55
Drivers Involved: 99 & 09
Description: 09 gets a run on 99, 99 leaves the inside space for 09 and they are side by side on the exit of the corner, 09 then straightens his car up and pushes 99 onto the grass.
@Isaac's protest
Quote from CRC RULES :If you try to pass around the outside then exiting the corner you must be fully along side the other car, otherwise they are entitled to take the normal racing line, which may include pushing you wide. In the event that they do start take you wide, you should fall back behind the other car as safely as possible.

I don't see a point in this protest then.

P.S. I'd like to know what admins think about Joe's pushy behavior on race finish. 1:34:00 time stamp. Actually here is a proper protest.

Time Code of Incident (start - finish): 1:34:00
Drivers Involved: 09 & 36
Description: Joe pushing me off the road on middle of the straight, twice, and trying to drive me into the pit wall. I was only attempting to make a nice side by side finish for a photo as it was a SC finish. Finally I gave up on that idea as I noticed that he's out of himself and I'm facing a pit wall to my eyes. :|
Section(s) of Rules Broken: Anything with sportish behavior?
Attached images
contact.jpg
Quote from IsaacPrice :Session: Race
Time Code of Incident (start - finish): 28:55
Drivers Involved: 99 & 09
Description: 09 gets a run on 99, 99 leaves the inside space for 09 and they are side by side on the exit of the corner, 09 then straightens his car up and pushes 99 onto the grass.

Quote from Realistic NASCAR Rulebook :5.3 No deliberate contact.Some accidental contact will happen in stock car racing, but excessive amounts will be prohibited.
5.4 Competitors are asked to give their fellow competitors the fairest of chances to escape an on track incident without harm.
5.5 Competitors must be aware of their surroundings at all times. When vehicles overlap both competitors must leave room for other competitors to advance without hindrance.

5.3 and 5.5 are the sections in question in this protest. While the 09 did make contact with the 99 I am unable to make the determination that the contact was intentional which brings 5.3 into play. No action taken.
Quote from N I K I :Session: Race
Time Code of Incident (start - finish): 1:34:00
Drivers Involved: 09 & 36
Description: Joe pushing me off the road on middle of the straight, twice, and trying to drive me into the pit wall. I was only attempting to make a nice side by side finish for a photo as it was a SC finish. Finally I gave up on that idea as I noticed that he's out of himself and I'm facing a pit wall to my eyes. :|
Section(s) of Rules Broken: Anything with sportish behavior?

Quote from Realistic NASCAR rulebook :3.3 The running order of the field will be frozen immediately as the flag is thrown, and this order will not change unless pit stops occur or that which is explained in Title III, Section IV occurs. Cars on pit lane at the time of the yellow flag will be locked into the position that they exit pit lane in.

This hardly even applies and otherwise I can't find anything in the Rulebook about it. Maybe hard feelings between you two as expected, but there's nothing I can do with this ruling to fix that. This ruling can only make that worse. No action taken.
Following administrator review of the race we have penalized the #84 for illegally passing the Pace Car. This will be a 2 lap penalty in order to make up for the lap taken back and add an extra lap of penalty. This will relegate the 84 from 11th on the lead lap to 2 laps down in 19th position.

Never pass under a SC unless that car which you pass is clearly off of the pace. Only pass the SC if instructed to do so. EVER
Joe + Niki - unnecessary contact, one of you tries to stick it next to another (for whatever reason), other one blocks the move (for whatever reason). If you have some personal disagreements, i recommend you meeting on neutral ground and fight to death, otherwise try not to bother admins with your shenanigans, unless it's serious race incident (hope you can spot the slight sarcasm in this).

Also i would like to remind, that there should be no discussion in protests thread at all, take your emotions to race discussion thread please.
Session: Round 3,Race
Time Code of Incident (start - finish): 0h46:10
Drivers Involved: 96; 79
Description: 79 overtakes 96 under caution

Session: Round 3,Race
Time Code of Incident (start - finish): 0h46:45
Drivers Involved: 81
Description: 81 passes SC and takes a lap back by his own will. This actually should be already reported by SC driver via TS while it happened,wonder why he didn't...
Quote from Eclipsed :Session: Round 3,Race
Time Code of Incident (start - finish): 0h46:10
Drivers Involved: 96; 79
Description: 79 overtakes 96 under caution

This will be reviewed by administration.

Quote from Eclipsed :Session: Round 3,Race
Time Code of Incident (start - finish): 0h46:45
Drivers Involved: 81
Description: 81 passes SC and takes a lap back by his own will. This actually should be already reported by SC driver via TS while it happened,wonder why he didn't...

The #81 was the free pass car under that caution and as such no action was taken. It was reported and noted that he had not yet been given instruction to do so. The appropriate action(s) will be taken.
Session: Round 5,race
Time Code of Incident (start - finish): 1h23min
Drivers Involved: 96;53
Description: 53 goes for suicide last turn divebomb move causing 96 loosing control and loosing 2 positions in finish
my opinion is: is you see by the "helicopter cam" you can see,on the last turn,car 53 getting side to 96 parciality(all front of the car) and car 96 doesnt gave any room to 53 so he could do the turn on the track
Attached images
LFS_2012_11_26_13_07_07_622.jpg
Session: round 6, qual, group 2
Time Code of Incident (start - finish): 40:46.29
Drivers Involved: 38 and 09
Description: He inattentive on the track. In total me braked it.

Session: round 6, race
Drivers Involved: 38 and 34
Time Code of Incident (start - finish) 1: 33:14.03
Time Code of Incident (start - finish) 2: 36:11.17
Time Code of Incident (start - finish) 3: 37:53.20
Description 1: Pushed beyond the limits of the track.
Description 2: It is a dangerous trajectory blocking my.
Description 3: It is a dangerous trajectory blocking my.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG