The online racing simulator
The race was ok from my POV, even though I had a chance for a better result, but a little overtrying and rear tyres heating ruined the remaining race and I came 4th.
I'm not driving the next race because it is clashing with my IRL race weekend. Grats to Joe, Niki and Isaac!
Quote from N I K I :@Isaac's protestI don't see a point in this protest then.

P.S. I'd like to know what admins think about Joe's pushy behavior on race finish. 1:34:00 time stamp. Actually here is a proper protest.

Session: Race
Time Code of Incident (start - finish): 1:34:00
Drivers Involved: 09 & 36
Description: Joe pushing me off the road on middle of the straight, twice, and trying to drive me into the pit wall. I was only attempting to make a nice side by side finish for a photo as it was a SC finish. Finally I gave up on that idea as I noticed that he's out of himself and I'm facing a pit wall to my eyes. :|
Section(s) of Rules Broken: Anything with sportish behavior?

I didnt try to pass you, you tried to pass me

Anyway, let the admins decide. I just want to have fun clean racing, not an STD champ repeat.
Didn't really have time to make a proper race set and test it and so it turned out quite crap. Lot of understeer with a heavy fuel load and by that I managed to damage my car so much that by the end the outside edges started to heat up.

But I had some close clean racing and that was what I was expecting from this championship.

Looking forward to the next round
Quote from IsaacPrice :I didnt try to pass you, you tried to pass me

Anyway, let the admins decide. I just want to have fun clean racing, not an STD champ repeat.

Well, I drove the exact same way in MoE 24h and it was alright.
Enjoyed the race. Did the best I could considering I'm not great in XRT(looking after tyres doesnt come naturally ) and the camber damage. Hoping to be able to make future races. Great race long battle with Toni
Wow niki, let's hope this backfires onto you...
If you even read the rules the FULL CORSE YELLOW strictly says no overtaking so the fact you trying to arse about for a nice 'side by side' shot just shows how much you read the rules. Talk about shooing yourself in the foot!
And yes of course I'm going to move over on you, your trying to get past me under sc for no reason, although I love the part you added about staring the pit wall right between the eyes, close shave that one was...

I hope YOU get penalised for this, what an absolutely mindless thing to do and then try and blame me for your lack of knowledge or how you put 'sportsmanlike' behaviour...
I enjoyed the race, minus my wheel problems.
Quote from kart-36 :Wow niki, let's hope this backfires onto you...
If you even read the rules the FULL CORSE YELLOW strictly says no overtaking so the fact you trying to arse about for a nice 'side by side' shot just shows how much you read the rules. Talk about shooing yourself in the foot!
And yes of course I'm going to move over on you, your trying to get past me under sc for no reason, although I love the part you added about staring the pit wall right between the eyes, close shave that one was...

I hope YOU get penalised for this, what an absolutely mindless thing to do and then try and blame me for your lack of knowledge or how you put 'sportsmanlike' behaviour...

Why not let me pass you then if that was my dirty intention and watch me have biggest penalty afterwards then, suits me a lot more as well than rash pushing on middle of the straight... and to finish my point, if rulebook says no overtaking, not about trying to overtake then everything is alright. :o
Yes because I love leading the race throughout an then let you drive past me at the end, the joy. I hoped you would just realise what you were doing and perhaps your brain would trigger and you would back out, eventually you did but my god...

I'm shocked your even trying to justify this, how can you possibly see that what you were trying to do was in any way correct... And then protest me or not letting you do it!? Your mind works in a wierd way, 'no photo shot ey!? Protest you shall get!'

Woweee
Quote from kart-36 :Yes because I love leading the race throughout an then let you drive past me at the end, the joy. I hoped you would just realise what you were doing and perhaps your brain would trigger and you would back out, eventually you did but my god...

I'm shocked your even trying to justify this, how can you possibly see that what you were trying to do was in any way correct... And then protest me or not letting you do it!? Your mind works in a wierd way, 'no photo shot ey!? Protest you shall get!'

Woweee

I wasn't doing anything out of order (dangerous), you were. That's how I see it.
Sorry I couldn't join you guys for this race. Had little practice, and I always had tyre problems very early on in my stints, so I thought I'd sit this one out and do something else...

Anyway, how was the stream? And did the Kings bros behave?
Quote from Senninha25 :Sorry I couldn't join you guys for this race. Had little practice, and I always had tyre problems very early on in my stints, so I thought I'd sit this one out and do something else...

Anyway, how was the stream? And did the Kings bros behave?

well the finns were kinda gay and i was alone with them so I had to do all the "good" commentating
Right, because pulling alongside people under sc conditions isn't wrong...
Quote from Cornys :This hardly even applies and otherwise I can't find anything in the Rulebook about it. Maybe hard feelings between you two as expected, but there's nothing I can do with this ruling to fix that. This ruling can only make that worse. No action taken.

Ok. I see, the rules about fairness are only there for green flag period. Or did I miss something. Perhaps you should add something about general fairness at all times. I mean, even after the race, whilst going back to pits, I'm sure some people don't appreciate being crashed whilst they're chilling out. Maybe give a message that event is over as you did afair this event (chat open) where we can go for some fun crashing if we want, such as me and my polak teammate.

I mean, I can read rule 1.3. for example. Sole purpose is to provide fairest possible racing at all times. Maybe reconsider the actions taken on car no36? Because maybe you can apply that rule and it looked very intentional from where I was sitting, the replay and the way he spoke about it in here.
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Bmxtwins : Derp me
Quote from N I K I :Ok. I see, the rules about fairness are only there for green flag period. Or did I miss something.
I mean, I can read rule 1.3. for example. Sole purpose is to provide fairest possible racing at all times. Maybe reconsider the actions taken on car no36?

There was nothing unfair about it. You both finished where you were running at the time of the yellow flag. Simply put he didn't like you being beside him, and you wanted to be beside him. You took ofence to this and tried to get there again.

Like I said, this is something that happened between the two of you which had no effect on the finishing positions of this race or the points standings of this league. You need to sort it out between the two of you so that you don't force us to take action down the road for other incidents that may occur between you in future rounds.
Sorry for not turning up this time..
Hopefully I will have better time next round.
Pretty awesome race for me, qualy went as planned and managed to get niki off pole and take it for myself.
Race was always going to be about tyre management for me and noticing that people around we're me using higher cambers I knew the heat peak would hit them hard. It was close with me and niki for about 3 laps then he just dropped off and crashed or something, anyway nothing else really happened for me... Had a 32+ second gap to niki in p2 then SC car came out. Also got fastest lap so I'm happy.
Next round should be fun, cya there!
Joe managed to find all the luck of gods to take me from pole by 0.02sec on a near 3min track. We'll see if that can happen again, or if he can take pole without me being there first.

Of course pole was always going to be huge advantage and as overtaking someone on same pace was near to impossible (even following thru the chicane was way more difficult than anything else in training) I overused tires in trying to do so... Got twice alongside for a good show, but then my wheel got slightly loose and cost me quite a bit of time whilst I was fighting with Isaac one hand driving and rewinding the wheel back on with the other, quite fun tbh.

After that gap, fastest lap or whatever didn't matter to me at all, just made it safe to the finish with that set of tires to take whatever points were there for taking. Fun fact 0.13gap in the end, sums my day I guess.

Nevertheless, congrats to Joe. We had a clean fight and let's forget that last lap silliness now.

@Admins: Please don't send pit lane open message before the race start, all of the cars jump started!
0.13 sums up your race huh? ^^
The final result doesn't do me justice Shoulda been 30+ secs

But yeah, let's move onto next race
ahahahah joe... 13= lucky number if ur name is Jack Basford. Next race.. far away
Sorry everyone about the tracker.
I do not know what happened but I will try to fix it for round 2.
Quote from N I K I :
@Admins: Please don't send pit lane open message before the race start, all of the cars jump started!

I thought the same, it wasn't wise from Cornys, but i'm sure he'll get better.

What bothered me, was behavior of the commentary crew. I have no idea, why they were given admin rights, they don't need them. Constant chat, no respect. Had to kick Kingsberry at the end of the race and when he came back, i suppose it was him, who kicked one of those finns.
Next race - admin password change please, maybe even commentary crew change, because i heard from few people, that the broadcast was terrible.
I saw the beginning and end of the broadcast and their commentary consisted mainly of

"what a stupid ****"
"he keeps ****ing up"
"this is the most boring race i've ever seen"
"that's ****in tbo races for you"

Commentary crew will be changing and it will be broadcast by MultiBC in HD.
Quote from Kid222 :I thought the same, it wasn't wise from Cornys, but i'm sure he'll get better.
Next race - admin password change please, maybe even commentary crew change, because i heard from few people, that the broadcast was terrible.

I'm not sure why I sent pit road open first. I didn't intent to, but it happened anyways . Won't happen next round anyways

Already changing the admin pass, will be done within the week

I've actually had quite a few complaints about the livestream of this race so that will be the last stream for that crew. Some comments were from people who weren't even involved in this series

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG