The online racing simulator
XFG / XRG / FBM Rims Manager 0.6B
(10 posts, started )
[CENTER]XFG / XRG / FBM Rims Manager 0.6B

by TheTime

Ultra complete rim manager for Live for Speed 0.6B !
very good work with great choice pannel
You shouldn't link to .vob mods.
Who cares, anyway? Lots of people stayed with LFS just because of such modifications.

As I wrote on driftmods, great work
it sucks people are more worried about vob mods then about the people hacking lfs. how bout crack down on all the illegal use of lfs. the dev's know about that russian crack crap they can stop it since they are stealing the game from the dev's. but far as this rim manager goes nice work bud i like it thanks for sharing it with us.
very good job
i saw it @ driftmods and i like it so much
keep it up
Quote from Darecki :Who cares, anyway? Lots of people stayed with LFS just because of such modifications.

As I wrote on driftmods, great work

Who cares? The devs maybe? Last time I checked they didn't like people posting .vob mods etc. I don't know/care what this is, but I doubt they like it.
Quote from 240sxdaniel89 :it sucks people are more worried about vob mods then about the people hacking lfs. how bout crack down on all the illegal use of lfs. the dev's know about that russian crack crap they can stop it since they are stealing the game from the dev's. but far as this rim manager goes nice work bud i like it thanks for sharing it with us.

Isn't using .vob mods hacking LFS? All these files from these shitty sites are made by crackers anyway.
Quote from Bose321 :I don't know/care what this is,

its pretty much what it says it is, a rim manager. you change the rims on the XFG/XRG/FBM.

Quote from Bose321 :Isn't using .vob mods hacking LFS? All these files from these shitty sites are made by crackers anyway.

so changing texture are hacking aswell ?? :P

its aint more than that really at this time.

after thay added PCW, vob mods are pretty much harmless to standard servers.

you can only use mods on the servers that allows it.
and thats how it should be imo.
0.6R version?

(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG