The online racing simulator
Round #1 Discussion Thread
Green flag falls on round #1 in 4 days and 30 min. Layout for round #1 will be mostly basic. Track and car combination has been added to Realistic NASCAR Server for those who would like to practice. No password required. Races are currently set for 4 laps and qualifying is set to 30 min.

If there are any issues on the server feel free to PM me and I'll take care of it as quickly as possible
Why is the password RSS2012? Shouldn't it be 2012RSS?
#3 - Sobis
Quote from narkoman14 :Why is the password RSS2012? Shouldn't it be 2012RSS?

Replaced RSS2012 with the right one, 2012RSS. I guess Cameron was a bit tired when he applied the password
Quote from Sobis :Replaced RSS2012 with the right one, 2012RSS. I guess Cameron was a bit tired when he applied the password

Yeah, sorry about that . It was 2 AM here when I applied it
Replay will be fully reviewed. Anything specific that participants would like to be reviewed may be PM'ed to me. Results will be up before Wednesday for Round #1 .

The replay is being uploaded to spdo as we speak.

Unofficial Round #1 Results
Round #1 Replay
Very so be hot the race.
wat
#8 - Sobis
Round #1 Discussion Thread
ohh i forgot *facepalm* well next time ill be there
I beleive that he was saying his tries were hot the whole race, but I'm not really sure
If he speaks in russian I can translate or try
Quote from Cornys :I beleive that he was saying his tries were hot the whole race, but I'm not really sure

You rightly me understand.
Can't believe my setup ran out of revs on the S/F line every lap
-
Round #1 Discussion Thread (Cornys) DELETED by Cornys : Merging posts
Discussion on Round #1 may be made here. The proper discussions have been moved to this thread now that the Rallycross Shootout Series has it's own sub-section.

Quote from J@tko :Can't believe my setup ran out of revs on the S/F line every lap

I noticed that during my review.. Who'd you get that set-up off of?
Quote from Cornys :Discussion on Round #1 may be made here. The proper discussions have been moved to this thread now that the Rallycross Shootout Series has it's own sub-section.

I noticed that during my review.. Who'd you get that set-up off of?

No idea, it's just one I have labelled "BL RX" Literally end of lap 1 I was wondering why on earth it wasn't shifting up any more, turns out I'd run out of gears

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG