The online racing simulator
Quote from Bmxtwins :Admins cant do much.

Exept banning people for personal reasons... For example one for chatting too much or other for reminding his own unfair move with some excesive "chromed horn" usage...
Quote from Cornys :Actually, he flipped later on

I will admit that I passed under yellow in order to get a lap back (I later would give that lap back under yellow as a self imposed penalty. I just wanted to prove the lack of control. It wasn't until the next caution that anybody noticed it ), and yes I jumped a restart to get the other back (I served the penalty for that).

Finished one lap down in 8th place. What a race. Admins could have made this race better, but yes the drivers were a little bit of a problem. Now you guys understand why I put in the licenses for RN events... it's almost required with the drivers who want to race in these events (vs those who you want to show up to the event as an administrator)

If people weren't being cocks and intentionally breaking the rules, nohting would have been out of hand.
Quote from Eclipsed :Exept banning people for personal reasons... For example one for chatting too much or other for reminding his own unfair move with some excesive "chromed horn" usage...

sorry, if your gonna bump me while im getting back in line after letting a leader by, your problem I just nicely nudged you (while getting back in) and you spun me... I apologize for my frustration but its hard not to when there are so many idiots on the server.
@Corny, we understand. Tuomo is new at admin and wanted to try it himself
Had some good laps earlier on with Ray, couldn't believe it though, was having a decent race with an LLM member! :o I'd say, nice try to Tuomo and Rui, it was alright organised and was fun for an initial part of the race - my advice is don't take this up as a full time job.

That aside, the best admining in the world cannot save you from totally brainless idiots who don't understand the basic rules, no matter how many times it was said, people still hit the gas 100% as soon as they saw Green Flag and causes so many crashes. Also, later on in the race, drivers who were a lap behind were calving through the pack spinning and wrecking other drivers who were fighting for positions - you are a lap down, you belong out of the fights and should not interfere. I also understand that there is a level of "team work" in an oval race, but this does not mean that when you have a team member infront and behind the one infront consistently brakes hard and the one behind repeatedly rams you from behind to spin you (which they succeeded in 2x). Yes, you may be clever and ask for evidence and they try and squeel that I am wrong and honestly I really couldn't give a f*ck, you are always going to think that you are right and I hope to god I never see you in the leagues I actually care about - then NDR ones.

Rant over, not happy with my 2nd place as the winner didn't really deserve it and I was looking forward to a race with Ray and Laurynas which never developed due to the reasons I have mentioned above. I would say to the organisers to really look at the people you are accepting into the leagues, and check before the race that they are familiar with the rules - if they are not, they have to go for example, the lap 1 wreck was totally down to the #49 car slamming the gas on at Green Flag and destroying Arco and others.
Do the race, they said. It will be fun, they said.
i admin that it was hard race. I aint never do anymore races. From now on i only racing.
Quote from vipex123 :the lap 1 wreck was totally down to the #49 car slamming the gas on at Green Flag and destroying Arco and others.

No idea what there happened,was a total mess,but I ended up with my car on it's side even before reaching start line... And that after failing on pit exit on my qualifying run. "Great" return to LFS after 2 months for me...
Anyway,was a good chance to get used to new hardware,even without any results and frustrating way to be put out of race...
Quote from Cornys :Actually, he flipped later on

I will admit that I passed under yellow in order to get a lap back (I later would give that lap back under yellow as a self imposed penalty. I just wanted to prove the lack of control. It wasn't until the next caution that anybody noticed it ), and yes I jumped a restart to get the other back (I served the penalty for that).

Finished one lap down in 8th place. What a race. Admins could have made this race better, but yes the drivers were a little bit of a problem. Now you guys understand why I put in the licenses for RN events... it's almost required with the drivers who want to race in these events (vs those who you want to show up to the event as an administrator)

I noticed what you did from the start admins on the other hand were terrible. TRUE STORY SORRY GUYS but it was pathetic and you all know it.
Tbh i should of done what you did and just unlapped myself. Would of solved many of my issues.
Quote from Eclipsed :No idea what there happened,was a total mess,but I ended up with my car on it's side even before reaching start line... And that after failing on pit exit on my qualifying run. "Great" return to LFS after 2 months for me...
Anyway,was a good chance to get used to new hardware,even without any results and frustrating way to be put out of race...

TBH, 49 was lagging bag and messed the whole start up period. However Rihard didnt go when green flag flew and I did bump arco not realising noone was going, so maybe my fault.

Shame we couldnt finish our race james and laurynas
Would'v been nice finish but that's racing, Matt was unlucky as me. Wanted to thank to that guy from TRR with whom I drafted a lot and to Mousman - nice job guys. And thanks LLM for fun time on TS.
Quote from prOmo_LTU :Would'v been nice finish but that's racing, Matt was unlucky as me. Wanted to thank to that guy from TRR with whom I drafted a lot and to Mousman - nice job guys. And thanks LLM for fun time on TS.

:bounce8:
Did some1 save the replay from the start I will give it to rocky for his next crash vid
Thx for replay and yeah xD

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG