Name: Rony Kronpušs
Number: 96
Contry: LVA
Team: TheReality Racing Team
Name: Tomáš Korený
Number: 52
Contry: CZE
Team: rFORCE
Depending on how tuomo does it, everyone after the vires confirm is extra drivers. (if i counted correctly)
Name: Cameron Corns, Cornys
Number: 9
Contry: USA
Team: Realistic NASCAR
CBA to do dis
Quote from Mustangman759 :Depending on how tuomo does it, everyone after the vires confirm is extra drivers. (if i counted correctly)

45 can do time in quali but only 30 can come to race. we need 1 sc-car and one RB4.
i had sent password for everyone. If you didnt get it so ask from mustangman759 or bmxtwins or me. I will come to server 30-20 mins before quali
Sorry guyz, can't make it..
Car 77 is withdrawn...
Hope you have a great race.
Name: Walter Lemmens, Rockclan
Number: 77
Contry: NED
Team: Team Rock Racing
Name: Tim Chadwick, Astroboy
Number: 23
Contry: AUS
Team: Last Lap Motorspot

Only cause Michigan is raining!!
I might be late for qualifying, ill see what happens.
Name: P.Button, Eza
Number: 49

since he cba to do it himself
-
(edge3147) DELETED by edge3147 : almost forgot OLFS race today, sorry. withdrawn.
PM sent join asap
Something came up so that I couldnt race, thats why I spectated right before the start. Sorry guys.
U nubs decided that I need ban ? lol ! Every1 wanted restart you F***ing blind idiots
This race was a waste of time ... This is just pathetic
Thumbs up,great crash party and server owner can do anything what he wants,a must event for all Matt Kingsbury lovers!
Quote from F1 mainiac :U nubs decided that I need ban ? lol ! Every1 wanted restart you F***ing blind idiots

chat was closed and shift ring never helps your case. its a 12 hour ban which was just to remove you from server.
Good thing I decided not to race and went outside
Quote from F1 mainiac :U nubs decided that I need ban ? lol ! Every1 wanted restart you F***ing blind idiots

Why would Tuomo restart it when there are safety cars?

Yes race was pathetic- because of drivers. Admins cant do much.
Good race james until the noobs struck.
Quote from Eclipsed :Thumbs up,great crash party and server owner can do anything what he wants,a must event for all Matt Kingsbury lovers!

Actually, he flipped later on

I will admit that I passed under yellow in order to get a lap back (I later would give that lap back under yellow as a self imposed penalty. I just wanted to prove the lack of control. It wasn't until the next caution that anybody noticed it ), and yes I jumped a restart to get the other back (I served the penalty for that).

Finished one lap down in 8th place. What a race. Admins could have made this race better, but yes the drivers were a little bit of a problem. Now you guys understand why I put in the licenses for RN events... it's almost required with the drivers who want to race in these events (vs those who you want to show up to the event as an administrator)

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG