The online racing simulator
Baltic Cup 2012: Round 12 (Protests & Replay & Penalties)
Include the following in your protest:
Quote :
Lap/sector/time:
Cars involved:
Description of the incident:

Race Replay: HERE
You can make protests 48h after this post.
• The correct lap - 11
• The drivers involved - LV - R.Kampars; EE - K.Raudsepp
• The lap/sector/time - 11th lap first sector/14:48.88
• And a short description from your point of view. - I overtook Kampars, he tried to fight back but hitted my rear-right corner which made me spin. I lost about 12 seconds which cost me probably a win.

• The correct lap - 1
• The drivers involved - LV - M.Linde; EE - K.Raudsepp
• The lap/sector/time - 1st lap first sector/0:50.00
• And a short description from your point of view. - Linde made a mistake, took wide line. I was already infront of him while he hitted my rear left corner. This made my car unstabile and I had to countersteer. Then I went to the slide and lost control and Linde hitted me again. Unfortunally I hitted Jonaitis too but my car was out of control as I said before.
http://youtu.be/zhk0sRLQE_w
-
(andRo.) DELETED by andRo.
-
(BADLVBOY) DELETED by prOmo_LTU : No chat here
Penalties:

Quote :• The correct lap - 11
• The drivers involved - LV - R.Kampars; EE - K.Raudsepp
• The lap/sector/time - 11th lap first sector/14:48.88
• And a short description from your point of view. - I overtook Kampars, he tried to fight back but hitted my rear-right corner which made me spin. I lost about 12 seconds which cost me probably a win.

Racing incident. Warning to K.Raudsepp for poor spacial awarnes, he could'v left some more space and this could have been avoided.

Quote :• The correct lap - 1
• The drivers involved - LV - M.Linde; EE - K.Raudsepp
• The lap/sector/time - 1st lap first sector/0:50.00
• And a short description from your point of view. - Linde made a mistake, took wide line. I was already infront of him while he hitted my rear left corner. This made my car unstabile and I had to countersteer. Then I went to the slide and lost control and Linde hitted me again. Unfortunally I hitted Jonaitis too but my car was out of control as I said before.

M.Linde's fault. After the contact between these two drivers, he lost control of his car for few seconds, but after that he could'v continued driving in straight line but he decided to wiggle his car and spun K. Rausepp's car. (+20 seconds time penalty )
Other penalties:

J.Marcinkevičius cutted yellow line at pit exit - 7th lap (+15sec)

K.Tamm cutted yellow line at pit exit - 22nd lap (+15sec)

K.Dzelzgalvis cutted yellow line at pit exit - 31st lap (+15sec)

Attached images
11.jpg

Baltic Cup 2012: Round 12 (Protests & Replay & Penalties)
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG