The online racing simulator
Baltic Cup 2012: Round 12 (Info & Discussion)
Date: 29.03.2012
Time: 21:00 (UTC +3)
Car(s): GTR(FZR; FXR; XRR)
Track: AS11r
Laps: 37
Server name: Baltic Cup 2012
Server password: bc12
Pitstop: 1 Mandatory (free work)

Everyone should get in the server 10 minutes before 21:00, so we could set up the grid and start on time.
Good luck and let's have fun! Remember, password will be changed seconds before the race start, so don't be late.

P.S. There might be a situation, that I won't be able to attend the actual race, since i'm having exams in the end of the week, and since I'm the only admin left active, and if this scenario takes place, i'll leave Karl "TypeRacing" Raudsepp in charge, so please listen to him and help him if needed.

Qualifying dates for round 11:

Estonia:
Date: 27.03.2012.
Time: 21:00 - 22:00
Server: LFS Estonia
Password: est

Latvia:
Time: 21:30-22:30
Server: Tiger Express Motorsports
Password: bclv

Lithuania:
Time: 21:00-22:00
Server: SAVAGE SimSports
Password: bclt

All times are in UTC +3
Other country representatives should inform me about their qualification dates at least 2 days before their qualification. If someone from LATVIAN community could contact me and tell us Latvian qual info and after qual send us the replay -that would be really helpful.

Feel free to discuss or ask questions.
Attached files
AS1Y_A11.lyt - 980 B - 200 views
Estonians should probably reconsider the date of their qualification.

Latvian qualification:
21:30-22:30
Tiger Express Motorsports
Edited OP with all the infoz.
Grats Estonians! You did it after all!

The race was really fun though, LT guys kept me pushing the whole race.
Podium looks great, but too bad not many Latvians came.

This round was also pretty nice from the attitudes point. IMO admins did good job, so the season would end nicely.
Congratulations to Egon and Estonia.
And next season will never happen.
Yeah... Epic race for me, indeed Start was good, avoided many dangers on the road by going through them Later I was actually catching up the group which ran away after I had some fighting with Reno, Kampars and more estonians. Unfortunately Karl had inconvenient incident with latvian driver that helped me to climb up by two positions and afterwards was pretty much procession: no mistakes, good pace that helped me to maintain +- the gap against the Karl and achieve what I've achieved today. Pit stop was done pretty well (maybe did it too early) and yeah.. came out off the pits just before upcoming leading package. Later had some fight with Pavars, but on the last lap did a bit of mistake on the hill and then everything became set and done.
So yeah... This season was really inconvenient for me. Many races missed due to serious circumstances that didn't let me to take part in the stages. I had just two races this season (which is not so nice to mention), but the second round just paid off what I lost, thought. Was really nice to feel being competitive and end up the season that I've almost missed all entirely.
Thanks to Karl that helped me with setup which was just great. Worked as it should work. And yeah... Thanks to organizers just keeping league alive even after a big downfall in the middle of the season, especially and thanks to whole attenders. Big mine congratulations go to Egon Libeon and whole estonian nation.You deserved to claim the titles.
I hope that we will meet up once again in the new season to do another great season and continue what we've been cherishing for many years so far.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG