The online racing simulator
STD Championship 2012 - Round 5 (Information)
Round 5 Information:

Track: South City Town Course (SO5).
Date & Time: 22.03.2012. (Starting at 19:00 UTC with 20min hardcore qualification)
Only TOP32 drivers from qualification can participate in the race.
Server names for qualification:
Tiger Express Motorsports (For drivers 1-32)
spdo GTi Public (For drivers 33-64)
Server Password: Will be PM'd to TOP64 drivers.

Sprint race: 9 Laps
Feature race: 18 Laps

Remember to use the right name format and particular drivers to have the ballast on. (There will be no Airio to control that during the official sessions.)
NOTE: There will be a HARDCORE qualification, meaning: You will not be able to use SHIFT+P/SHIFT+S during the qualification, you can only fix your car, add fuel etc. by driving manually to the pits. There will not be any car reset and in case you spectate, you may not rejoin the track again. There will be race director controlling this, but in case race director doesn't work, it doesn't mean you can rejoin the track. (If done so, you will be spectated by an admin and disqualified if ignoring the warning multiple times.)

Chatting is forbidden during the official sessions.
Also, try to respect other drivers on hotlap when you are on outlap.

Skins: You may also send high-res skin you will use for the season via PM. (This is only needed for the pictures which might be made after each round - skins will not be used for anything else).

Official pre-qualifying results: HERE
Ballast for round 5: HERE

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This time there will be no stream, because Thilo can't be there to stream it.
But there is still a remote control:

>LFSWorld.net REMOTE<
PM's have been sent to TOP64 drivers (hopefully all) with round 5 information. If you haven't received a PM (but you are one of the top64 drivers), please ask me and I'll send it to you.
Make sure you qualify in the right server, each one of you received a PM with a server you must qualify in.

TOP1-32 drivers must qualify in Tiger Express Motorsports server.
TOP33-64 drivers must qualify in spdo GTi Public server.
Race server will be: Tiger Express Motorsports
I'm going to skip this round.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG