The online racing simulator
Hahahah parody If 1 time out is before S/F line, +1 lap should be announced, that's something usual. Or if you're gonna count time outs on leaders lap, tell me, I will disconnect on every pitstop, just to save time That's mindless
We timed out like 1 meter after the S/F by the way, and lost half a lap so it's hardly a good way to gain time. Also, we pitted twice under one safety car, that's how the 4 comes up, actually it might be cause of either LFS's or Momo's failure we never know that. (it just didn't change tires). Imagine that we could be even 1st if the last 20 mins didn't go so wrong.

P.S.: I don't wanna quote what Sascha said after the Aston race in the almost same situation.

Quote from DarknessPainF1 :Timeout, pit 4 times, have engine damage, be fourth.

Quote from Kristi :We timed out like 1 meter after the S/F by the way, and lost half a lap so it's hardly a good way to gain time. Also, we pitted twice under one safety car, that's how the 4 comes up, actually it might be cause of either LFS's or Momo's failure we never know that. (it just didn't change tires). Imagine that we could be even 1st if the last 20 mins didn't go so wrong.

P.S.: I don't wanna quote what Sascha said after the Aston race in the almost same situation.

Well yea, I was just saying, because I didn't watched replay, where did u time out, just was figuring out Overall the champ will be still tight, I hope for next rounds, remote, lfsworld, stream, tracker working. If you want to be top league, start organizing all things not in the last minute
Quite shocking to see Morgan overrev his engine in the very first turn and lose huge time on the straights
Quote from Kristi :We timed out like 1 meter after the S/F by the way, and lost half a lap so it's hardly a good way to gain time. Also, we pitted twice under one safety car, that's how the 4 comes up, actually it might be cause of either LFS's or Momo's failure we never know that. (it just didn't change tires). Imagine that we could be even 1st if the last 20 mins didn't go so

it's all ifs and buts to be honest, I lost approx 25secs from the lag hit hen I was fighting with CoRe and a further 15secs slowing down for a non existent safety car. But yeah you had it bad, spdo and vires tend to have pretty epic bad luck
It was mostly cause of his epic gearbox The difference between 1st and 2nd were huge, i think i overreved it too when i took over the car, it didn't do any noticable damage though.

@Krasi, well it might be tight but it still remains that I'm not likely going to take part in the futher rounds, especially with these open comboes coming. They are usually about overkills.
@James, bad luck everywhere I go.
Quote from Senninha25 :With that said, I thought J@tko and Reno would be on the administration team today...wonder where they went

Yeah I'm home this weekend so I'm no use to anyone really (no mic or wheel) - I did tell Matt that when I said I could help
Quote from kaynd :Sorry, but this isn't the case. kick happend @ 1:42:28 race time and there was no orange flag present for V.Kazantzas.

Just wondering what is that orange flag...

Only thought what came into my mind was black flag with orange circle, I don't know any other flags that includes orange color. Maybe in USA, but definelly not in international.
#excuses
/look at all my protests :d
Technically it is wrong, isn't it?

I was really confused utill now when Matt explaned what did that "orange flag" meant. There isn't that much those flag shown during a race, I mean It's not very hard to write it out, clarifies it out and not makes mess
I haven't seen those in real races yet lol. Barely even in iRacing.
Quote from Ziomek21 :Quite shocking to see Morgan overrev his engine in the very first turn and lose huge time on the straights

my gearing = failure

Was an epic race ^^ would have been epic to win the race with a such eventfull race
As the results stand according to the tracker, the provisional top 10 in the championship looks like this with 2 rounds to go.

1. 03 173
2. 08 168
3. 05 154
4. 07 143
5. 17 141
6. 16 140
7. 22 130
8. 24 126
9. 01 115
10. 04 102

Was a very good race, just watched the replay and it was so unfortunate for my contact with CoRe I was literally half a car width away from your car and I still got a huge lag hit which turned me around straight away and put me straight into the wall! Was great fun anyway and had me working hard getting back to the top 3.
James did it happen at the quick chicane? Because your comeback at there was awful It sent me to the grass.
Yeah it did

Was going to apologise but forgot post-race so sorry! I rejoined in the middle of the track and I didn't want to pick a line when I saw you coming cos it would have looked like I blocked you and I would have been shunted in the ass, so sorry that it pushed you on the grass
Gotta say sorry to admins for that chating...missunderstanding nothing else + was a bit pissed of after the unlucky start and "fun" with few teams. Gratz to Top 3, really happy to see SAVAGE on podium. Sad that this race, witch was supposed to be last for me for few months, ended with DNF. Really hard to drive after time-out not knowing with whom you have to fight and who should you let go pass.
Quote from vipex123 :Yeah it did

Was going to apologise but forgot post-race so sorry! I rejoined in the middle of the track and I didn't want to pick a line when I saw you coming cos it would have looked like I blocked you and I would have been shunted in the ass, so sorry that it pushed you on the grass

Nevermind, after the race I was just banned for 999 days on the server.
Quote from J@tko :It may well be that he ruined your hotlap (and his own), but if he's faster than you he has every right to get past. If he had got past with an "illegal" overtake (i.e. one that he would have gotten penalised for in a race) then yes, he would have got a penalty as he would in a race. However as it was a clean overtake there's nothing wrong with it, he's only "ruined" his hotlap too.

And I would debate the fact he caused the accident in the next corner...

Interesting ...
What you are saying now is that during qualify race condition is the case? If so I would have every right to block him too.
This is totaly new to me during a qualy session in this league. But good to know.
It's an utopia - but - if I made a fantastic hotlap and got to the top, I could go around driving a defensive line in order to stop others to set good laps. For other drivers it's certainly not any utopia. Who knows, we might see this in the future.
Quote from Kristi :Nevermind, after the race I was just banned for 999 days on the server.

I unbanned you...
@cawwa jack knows what he is talking about and we didnt see anything malicious to warrant a penalty
Quote from Cawwa :What you are saying now is that during qualify race condition is the case? If so I would have every right to block him too.
This is totaly new to me during a qualy session in this league. But good to know.
It's an utopia - but - if I made a fantastic hotlap and got to the top, I could go around driving a defensive line in order to stop others to set good laps. For other drivers it's certainly not any utopia. Who knows, we might see this in the future.

Yes, if you're on a fast lap you have every right to (legally) block him. However deliberately blocking people on a fast lap so they don't beat you is a different matter altogether - that's a "sportsmanship" issue rather than a "racing" issue.

BTW this is all in my opinion, I don't think it's covered in the rules
I think it is comon sense, isn't it?
Have to agree with TypeRacing... never heard of that flag being referred to as an "orange flag," ever.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG